Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using EXP2 as Volume Control with KARMA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
coolmomo561

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:54 am    Post subject: Using EXP2 as Volume Control with KARMA Reply with quote

I have recently purchased a Korg EXP-2 to use with my KARMA both on gigs and in home studio as a volume control for B3/organ sounds. I find that it goes from 0 to FULL VOLUME with just the slightest tap, I would say less than 20% of the full swing of the pedal, is there anyway to adjust this that does not include running my audio cables and using it as an actual volume pedal, I want the MIDI control so that I can control Native Instruments B4 which I have on my MAC for use in my recordings.

As it is now, it's like having a car that goes from 0-60 as soon as you tap the gas pedal. I have gone to the GLOBAL setting for controllers and set the Assign pedal to volume but there is no place to calibrate or change the velocity curve, I already had a BOSS volume pedal I was using on gigs, I bought this pedal so I could control MIDI and use it to control my soft-synths on my MAC.

Is there anything that can be done?

Thanks for reading....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Karma All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: