Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AX1000G pedal board questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigbike4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 pm    Post subject: AX1000G pedal board questions Reply with quote

I recently purchased this pedal board and have some questions:

My gear:
79 Fender Strat-standard configuration, decent patch cord, and a small 40 watt tube amp.

My questions:
Basically I bought this board because it is suppossed to make electric guitars sound like acoustic. How is this done-exact instruction please. The "acoustic simulator" setting does not seem to do much for lowering the tone or depth to the bass and take away the highs from the top end. It also does not seem to have much for giving sustain to an electric-when I strum my cheapy acoustic-it rings true and clear forever, when I strum the electric, it sounds tinny and dies out quickly.

2nd question: are preplacement pedals available? the one I bought has one of the small square "toe tap" pedals missing. Other than that it seems to work fine. If replacements are available-where do I go to get them?

I am reasonably new to guitars-less than 1 year and have only had the electric for about 2 months now. So all of this is new to me and I am sorry that I need to be "hand led" thru all of this.

Many thanks
Jan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: