Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Samplerobot to korg M3 or Triton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sampling and Libraries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hammondcuni
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Samplerobot to korg M3 or Triton Reply with quote

I just succesfully sampled a Hammond Organ using Samplerobot. I exported to Reason in wav.files. and works perfect. But what Im wanting to do is play these samples on my M3 or Triton. How can this be accomplished? It took me 2 minutes to export into Reason and play with a software synth. I tried loading into M3 but didnt get far. Can someone guide me in the direction I need in order to accomplish this if at all possible?
Thanks Shocked
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The demo version of Awave Studio can convert reason to KORG's native sample format.

Regards
Sharp.
hammondcuni
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do.
Thanks
jnow4321

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Samplerobot to korg M3 or Triton Reply with quote

hammondcuni wrote:
I just succesfully sampled a Hammond Organ using Samplerobot. I exported to Reason in wav.files. and works perfect. But what Im wanting to do is play these samples on my M3 or Triton. How can this be accomplished? It took me 2 minutes to export into Reason and play with a software synth. I tried loading into M3 but didnt get far. Can someone guide me in the direction I need in order to accomplish this if at all possible?
Thanks Shocked

Can you share the WAV file ?
hammondcuni
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Jsnow "M3" Reply with quote

Sure, but im needing step by step way on how to load wav.files. This is how far i have gotten.
I sampled a sound off of my Hammond B200 using samplerobot. The program is super easy. Loops are perfect and sound is solid. I have never loaded wav. files so i just tried loading each wav. file which are 44 files, 1 for each key of my upper keybed of B200. This is where i hit a wall. I dont know how to assign the files to eack key. When i loaded the first file it loaded a whole section. Does this mean that i dont need to load each key?

Thanks
Question
hammondcuni
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Sharp Reply with quote

Hello Sharp
I downloaded the demo version of Awave Studio but the demo doesnt give me the option to convert to KMP. It also will only convert one file of the batch.
hammondcuni
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the awave newest program but Im confused on the batch part. The guy at awave has been giving me some very blurry instructions . All i need is to get my wav. files (organ) sound into a Korg M3. I have 44 wav. files which is 1 for each key. I know that it needs to be kmp then as ksc or ksf but i get lost here. Please if someone does this type of stuf in awavef i would appreciate it.
hammondcuni
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:10 am    Post subject: Figured out Reply with quote

Got it converted. Awave Studio was a waste of time. Converted wav.into KSF using Korg M3. Assigned each wav.to each key. Korg M3 expanded is the best!!
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awave is not a waste of time. The demo version only allows you to convert one sound per session so batch conversion does not work. You were to select the reason file and convert that straight to kmp format.

That's all.

If you had more than one layer of samples and you needed to convert another reason file, then you simply close the program and open it again and you could convert another layer in one go.

Either way I'm happy to see you got sorted.

Cheers
Sharp
hammondcuni
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Sharp Reply with quote

I have the actual Awave Studio program full version. What I meant about waste of time is that the M3 does exactly what I wanted the Awave to do.
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you had of selected the Reason file, not the WAVE files, Awave would have converted everything into a KMP file for you that would have loaded directly and perfectly into the Sampler.

You would have not had to create keymaps or assign anything.

The M3 does not do that. Convert, load and Play the sound in seconds. That's what Awave offers.

Regards
Sharp.
hammondcuni
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:19 am    Post subject: Sharp Reply with quote

You are right. I figured it out with your tip. I was not selecting the reason file. Selected Reason file and it mapped it and everything.
Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sampling and Libraries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: