Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GA-1 Tuner - Just purchased, not working with input cable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cowboybob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: GA-1 Tuner - Just purchased, not working with input cable Reply with quote

Hello,
I have just purchased the Korg GA-1 tuner. I have attached a cable between my electric acoustic and the tuner's input.

When I strum a string the meter does not move. I am not sure why this is not working?

Can someone help me out?

Thanks in advance.
slightlystoopid

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty much you should narrow down the problems. Plug your guitar into an amp and see if it it makes the sound it should.

if it does, try cranking the volume when plugged into the tuner. Also, make sure the tuner is not set on Bass mode if it has that. if everything other than the tuner works go return it.

Try a different guitar and cable as well. Possibly a new battery as well, I know when mine start dying the screen will light up but will get a very weak signal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: