Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LED Knob indicators have different brightnesses.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dugg64

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:25 am    Post subject: LED Knob indicators have different brightnesses. Reply with quote

Hello All (& Jerry if you're there):

Just got a replacement SV-1 73 from my local dealer (my previous one had a broken low F key and the volume knob didn't work). Seems to play fine, but I noticed that the LEDs for some of the knobs are a dimmer brightness than others.

Could this be that different LEDs were used on the board? Is this something that should concern me?

Also, I may have imagined it, but I swear that the transpose button LED flashed on and off earlier today briefly. I'll keep an eye on it, but again, is this an indicator of something? I would hate to pack this one up as well.

Jerry and anyone else - let me know when you get a chance.

Thanks,

Doug
Siriosys

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Doug,

I just took a look at my SV1 and the little LEDs that are in the grey switches are slightly brighter than the knob LED's probably because they're bigger, but between each knob, the brightness is the same.

Sorry to sound like a bit of a downer, but I wouldn't settle with the LED's like that, and certainly if one is flashing that you haven't pressed, then I'd be a bit concerned.

Are you using the latest OS release for the keyboard?

and is the unit being freighted to you or do you pick it up yourself from the store?
MBPro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG SV-1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: