Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The begining of the rest of your life...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lunaluna

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: The begining of the rest of your life... Reply with quote

Wow ! Kronos is simply awsome ! Can't help felling this is the beggining of the rest of my life,when I get it I probably won't be touching any of the other synths anymore..I'm feeling like I felt when I first laid hands on the M1...Just had to say that Razz
operaman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel you. The M1 was my first workstation synth. This brings back the exact same feeling.
Slovenec

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was telling my wife today about how I felt the 1st time I saw and played an M1 back in 1988! It was both a feeling of excitement and disappointment.... exciting because the sounds in the M1 were just so AWESOME.... finally pianos, saxes, drums, guitars etc that sounded real! I was also disappointed because I so wanted a floppy disk drive to store all my creations and this wasn't available on the M1 even though the Roland D20 and Ensoniq SQ80 had floppy disk drives.

I saved my pennies and 2 years later bought a Korg T3 which has the disk drive and everything else that the M1 should have had in the first place! I've since owned a lot of Korg gear but sold everything except for the T3! That instrument will stay with me forever and it seriously was the Kronos of 1990!
Timo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

operaman wrote:
I feel you. The M1 was my first workstation synth. This brings back the exact same feeling.

Trinity too for me. With all the different synthesis and feature options, it's like the Trinity V3 all over again.
McHale
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slovenec wrote:
I saved my pennies and 2 years later bought a Korg T3 which has the disk drive and everything else that the M1 should have had in the first place!

Then you're going to HATE the Kronos. It has no disk drive!

Wink
Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), SQ-64, DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, 3x nanoPad 2, 3x DS1H, 7x PS1, FC7 (yes Korg, NOT Yamaha).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: