Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To all those who can understand my excitement...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EnjoyRC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bertotti wrote:
I'm on the list with sweetwater may soemtime maybe a few weeks sooner but I doubt it. I guess there was already quite a long list!

Sweetwater claims they get theirs first Laughing
Sweetwater website wrote:
The new Korg Kronos is expected to begin shipping in Spring 2011. Thanks to Sweetwater's excellent relationship with Korg, our shipments will arrive as early as anyones, so reserve your Kronos with us via pre-order as soon as possible, so that we can ship your Kronos to you from our earliest possible shipment.

I'm number 14 of 40 of the first shipment for the Kronos 88. Rep says "May 4th, 2011".

Korg (Kronos 88, RK-100S 2), Behringer DeepMind 12, Roland (GAIA, A-800-Pro)
Citizen Klaus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EnjoyRC wrote:
Sweetwater claims they get theirs first Laughing

They claim that for everything.

It's part of the "Sweetwater touch": you either find it charming, or insufferable. Personally, I prefer to buy elsewhere, so that I don't have a "Sales associate" constantly sending me faux-friendly emails asking me how excited I am about the gear, what other products I'm interested in, what I'm cooking for dinner...
Melodialworks Music
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Citizen Klaus wrote:
Personally, I prefer to buy elsewhere, so that I don't have a "Sales associate" constantly sending me faux-friendly emails asking me how excited I am about the gear, what other products I'm interested in, what I'm cooking for dinner...

I thought they called themselves "Sales Engineers"! (Whatever happened to "Sales Dude"?)
McHale
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EnjoyRC wrote:
I'm number 14 of 40 of the first shipment for the Kronos 88.

HA HA!!!

I forget now but I think I was like #3 *AND* I live just a couple hours away so I'll have it as soon as they get them in.

Don't worry, I won't rub it in too bad when mine comes in and yours is a day or two later. I promise. Smile
Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), SQ-64, DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, 3x nanoPad 2, 3x DS1H, 7x PS1, FC7 (yes Korg, NOT Yamaha).
Citizen Klaus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McHale wrote:
EnjoyRC wrote:

HA HA!!!

I forget now but I think I was like #3 *AND* I live just a couple hours away so I'll have it as soon as they get them in.

Don't worry, I won't rub it in too bad when mine comes in and yours is a day or two later. I promise. Smile

Crying or Very sad

I can't, in good conscience, place any sort of pre-order until I know what my post-May financial situation is going to look like. Right now, it's pretty impenetrable.
ozy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McHale wrote:
I won't rub it in too bad when mine comes in and yours is a day or two later. I promise. Smile

you have a nasty dog in your frontyard, do you?

heavy steel bars on the windows, right?

we know where your old aunt lives, and where your kids go to school. and where your hamster spends his saturday afternoons.

we have ways.

so, careful.
EnjoyRC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McHale wrote:
EnjoyRC wrote:

HA HA!!!

Won't be able to rub it in too much.. I only live a few miles from you. LOL I know where BFE Illinois is.. and it's not far from St. Louis. We get stuff fast from Sweetwater here.

EnjoyRC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the clock is slow!!!! C'mon Spring!! The ground hog didn't see it's shadow. That means our Kronos' should arrive early. Right? Rolling Eyes

McHale
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EnjoyRC wrote:
Won't be able to rub it in too much.. I only live a few miles from you. LOL I know where BFE Illinois is.. and it's not far from St. Louis. We get stuff fast from Sweetwater here.

Nah, you live at least one shipping day farther. I'm literally just a few hours from Sweetwater. I drive by it a couple times every few months.

And my sales rep said he'd send mine as soon as it arrived and everybody else's a day later. I chose that instead of the candy!
Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), SQ-64, DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, 3x nanoPad 2, 3x DS1H, 7x PS1, FC7 (yes Korg, NOT Yamaha).
brimoore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Pre-order Kronos 61 from Nova Musik Reply with quote

I pre-ordered a Kronos 61 from Nova Musik (#7 on the list!!!) back in January and cannot WAIT until April for it to get shipped! I was just looking at my order and not only did they have a great price ($2799) but included:

Free coffee beans
Free Nova Musik t-shirt
Free Nova Music winter hat
AND A
Free Stylophone!

I forgot about all that other stuff Smile Anyways I just wanted to shout out to the world how very excited I am about this. Talk about anticipation! Christmas in April

Last edited by brimoore on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
EnjoyRC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Pre-order Kronos 61 from Nova Musik Reply with quote

brimoore wrote:
I forgot about all that other stuff Smile Anyways I just wanted to shout out to the world how very excited I am about this. Talk about anticipation! Christmas in April

Most likely the end of June now. (Source = Sweetwater)

brimoore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Pre-order Kronos 61 from Nova Musik Reply with quote

EnjoyRC wrote:
Most likely the end of June now. (Source = Sweetwater)

La La La...I'm not hearing you!!!!!!! Maybe the Sweetwater gang will be waiting until June - I hope no one has to....
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swetwater told me the same thing today, Late June or early July.
EnjoyRC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Pre-order Kronos 61 from Nova Musik Reply with quote

brimoore wrote:
La La La...I'm not hearing you!!!!!!

That's funny.. I pictured you with your fingers in your ears Laughing
After being informed this by my Sweetwater rep, he also added how often items come in log before their promised date. They'd rather the customer be excited with an early shipment than disappointed in late shipments.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: