Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Im the impostor posing as dingo klectos...bwahaha
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
motidave

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: Im the impostor posing as dingo klectos...bwahaha Reply with quote

hey korg fans,

i am a yamaha cheerleader. there is a guy on motifator by the name of dingo klectos who seems to be using his big mouth to turn yamaha owners to kronos due to the apparent epicness of the kronos.

i decided to reciprocate by moronically creating a user account under that name to tarnish his image.

please undestand that i am insecure ever since kronos was announced. motif xf i s a minor improvement over the xs unlike the kronos over m3. all we have are thin sounding libraries created by user 'xeenmeen'.

anyway this is my story! behind closed curtains yamaha usa is peeing.
motidave

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and yes im 60+ years old but i act like a 10 yr old
jimknopf
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

motidave wrote:
... but i act like a 10 yr old

Not much to add.

BTW dingo does not support Kronos at Motifator, but talks nonsense about the incredible superiority of Neko-like workstations and other childish boasting stuff. People like these just use everthing coming their way (doesn't play any role what it is) to stir things up, with the only purpose to blow themselves up.

Do these child ego games, even faked ones, make any sense to anyone???
motidave

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neko is superior to motif but kronos is better. anyway, please please please buy more motifs we need more sales.
dingo_klectos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:47 am    Post subject: I'm weird Reply with quote

i think kronos is crap because it won't make me a million dollars like neko will.
McHale
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally believe neko made you a million dollars. Tons of millionaires come to Korg Forums to just hang out and act like a sociopathic, dyslexic 9 year old. Having all that money affords you that kind of time. Congrats on all of your success.
Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), SQ-64, DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, 3x nanoPad 2, 3x DS1H, 7x PS1, FC7 (yes Korg, NOT Yamaha).
motidave

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: I'm weird Reply with quote

dingo_klectos wrote:
i think kronos is crap because it won't make me a million dollars like neko will.

actually i take it back, i meant to say kronos won't make me a million dollars like motif will ... please please i beg implore you and kiss your feet korg fans...buy yamaha and definitely xeenmeen sound libraries lol.
TheLeadingSaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: I'm weird Reply with quote

dingo_klectos wrote:

And I bet the first thing you'll buy with the million dollars is a Kronos 88.
McHale
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: I'm weird Reply with quote

TheLeadingSaw wrote:
And I bet the first thing you'll buy with the million dollars is a Kronos 88.

...or a new pencil case and backpack for 5th grade next year.
Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), SQ-64, DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, 3x nanoPad 2, 3x DS1H, 7x PS1, FC7 (yes Korg, NOT Yamaha).
EvilDragon
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

motidave wrote:
and yes im 60+ years old but i act like a 10 yr old

Are you retarded, son?

motidave wrote:
please please i beg implore you and kiss your feet korg fans...buy yamaha and definitely xeenmeen sound libraries lol.

Why are Yamaha users retards? I mean, come on, pleading on the forum used by users of competitive product won't make you any less of an idiot that you already are, not to mention it brings disgrace and bad reputation to "your" company.

Lay off the crack and get some sense in your head. Kronos is better. Neko is overpriced crap. No workstation in the world is gonna make you a million dollars if you're a talentless idiot craving for attention.

Also, moderators? Trolling, double accounts, this guy needs a fast ban and his posts removed!
billysynth1
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Dragon wrote
Quote:
Why are Yamaha users retards?

lol

Billy
I am a student of classical piano...I am not a classical pianist.
EvilDragon
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps I should've rephrased that.

Why are a number of Yamaha users retards? And why does that number have a tendency to increase? Laughing
jimknopf
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure it has anything to do with Yamaha, just because someone tries to push us in that direction.

Sometimes there are banal reasons for banal things.
Moron cell division?
ozy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt like such a competent and deep thread couldn't achieve its best without MY contribution, so here's my two cents:

Wacky

Maybe it's a bit too sensible and technical, but, whatever. I tried rising to the occasion and the company.
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvilDragon wrote:
Perhaps I should've rephrased that.

Why are a number of Yamaha users retards? And why does that number have a tendency to increase? Laughing

Why are a number of Korg users retards? And why does that number have a tendency to increase? Laughing

Answer:

Because they are people and society seems to be changing for the worst...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: