Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is anyone really on the fence about the Kronos?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flash & The Pan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: Is anyone really on the fence about the Kronos? Reply with quote

Zeroesque wrote:
Is anyone still on the fence about the Kronos? Is anyone not certain if they will buy it or not? Could the Korg guys say anything that would change your mind at this point?

I could imagine that there are people that still need to play and hear it for themselves. I'm one of the pre-order people that are taking the mild risk that I won't like what I hear when I get it home.

What I can't imagine, though, is that getting one small feature further defined by a Korg employee would make or break the purchase of such a colossal synth.

Is anyone in that camp, though?

BTW, I'm not trying to poke fun at people for asking questions on the forum.

...mmm..Oasys has "Style", finest...a Classic..., one of the Best Keyboards ever, but to me "Kronos" will be his "little" brother, but never will touch him in the "Quality" world, is my opinion... Lol!
iixorbiusii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregC wrote:
...this may not help the taste, but many of us pay outrageous amounts for basic health care. And thats a necessity

...meanwhile, we pay £1.30 per ltr i.e. approx. $7.20 for one US Gallon of diesel/petrol .... and that's a necessity Shocked

Sorry, sorry - off topic minor rant Laughing
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iixorbiusii wrote:
GregC wrote:
...this may not help the taste, but many of us pay outrageous amounts for basic health care. And thats a necessity

...meanwhile, we pay £1.30 per ltr i.e. approx. $7.20 for one US Gallon of diesel/petrol .... and that's a necessity Shocked

Sorry, sorry - off topic minor rant Laughing

no problem, none of us can fully escape the clutches of capitalism.
There are many forms of it.
Smile
spinoria

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Price is important Reply with quote

I have decided to buy the Kronos 88 but I think my upper limit will be 3300 EUR.

Depending on prices in Europe I might go to New York and buy one and ship it home myself.
Need to calcute the costs for my trip, shipping and VAT.
Novation Ultranova, Korg M3 73, Korg Triton Extreme 76, Korg Poly 800 MK2, Korg Kaossilator, Korg Trident MK1, Nord Electro 3, Kurzweil PC3X, Kurzweil K2500X, Virus TI 61 , Alesis Micron, Kurzweil K2000, Kurzweil K2500R, Yamaha SK20, Hammond C3+ Leslie R22, PC running Brainspawn Forte with EMU Soundcard + IK Multimedia Sampletank 2.0 + Sonik Synth + Miroslav Philharmonik, Logic Mainstage Smile
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Price is important Reply with quote

spinoria wrote:
I have decided to buy the Kronos 88 but I think my upper limit will be 3300 EUR.

Depending on prices in Europe I might go to New York and buy one and ship it home myself.
Need to calcute the costs for my trip, shipping and VAT.

you should consider what will happen to your warranty and how it would be applied,in case you make this move.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: