Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iMS-20 App, User Files save, export, share

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arebee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: iMS-20 App, User Files save, export, share Reply with quote

there seems to be no way yet to save these files that make up sessions, only the 'audio recordings' appear in the iTunes iMS-20 app files area.

this needs to be an essential update for the iMS20 app as far as i'm concerned. it would be a great way to share more files, as they'd undoubtedly be much smaller than full on WAV files of these sessions.

ive already lost session, synth, pattern data files by updating my ipad, (stupidly - i hadnt had a backup at that time to rely on since my last backup was just before i got this app).

Please KORG if u read this - build in the ability to enable Session, Pattern, Drum, and Synth files to be saved , shared, and exported.
fishfuzz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you upload a song to SoundCloud (mark it private if you don't want to share) and include the session, you can download it again in the future. This is how I moved my songs from my original iPad to the new one.
arebee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah cool thats something i didn't know, 'cos i wouldn't have saved any audio files to soundcloud. just cos i like the idea of how small these session files are, and that a wav would be large and slower to share, i guess these days net speeds are so much quicker to share a lot of stuff.

any way cheers for that.

ps, u lucky iPad2 er?
fishfuzz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. iPad 2 is my current workhorse. Trying to figure out if using two iPads together might produce even more interesting results.
arebee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha, two! Well u could start using yer feet, I mean aren't they ten finger touch ready?

Only pulling yr leg!

Have fun.

rB)
fishfuzz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye - you too. Wink

Now I just need to verify I can clock sync the two.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: