Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

kronos shipped?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flash & The Pan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danatkorg wrote:
Flash & The Pan wrote:

Korg "Kronos" from Curushawa Music Note, Inc says.." Kronos it were available on September-October 2011 considering this delay as the Japan Nuclear disaster..Oops Good Luck

In case anyone's wondering, this is a complete fabrication - starting with the nonexistent source.

.."Will see" Mr, who's right and who's wrong in several months, and you are right, of course the "Future is unknown" is a "Complete Fabrication"...in this specific case "Made in Japan"...Please give to the USA future customers a Warning!! ...Korg boxes from Japan could come with a little traces of "Radioactivity" within...cool name for a preset... (tiroides cancer medication is not included)
rrricky rrrecordo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flash & The Pan wrote:
.."Will see" Mr, who's right and who's wrong in several months, and you are right, of course the "Future is unknown" is a "Complete Fabrication"...in this specific case "Made in Japan"...Please give to the USA future customers a Warning!! ...Korg boxes from Japan could come with a little traces of "Radioactivity" within...cool name for a preset... (tiroides cancer medication is not included)

Flushed and panned - not necessarily in that order
synthguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pssst... don't tell him his microwave floods his living area with radiation. I'd hate for him to throw it out and have to figure out some other way to make popcorn.
Flash & The Pan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

synthguy wrote:
Pssst... don't tell him his microwave floods his living area with radiation. I'd hate for him to throw it out and have to figure out some other way to make popcorn.

You jerk!...microwave=radiation ? ha,ha,ha go back to School nerd.. Lol (your sister makes cool pop...at night..)
Flash & The Pan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rrricky rrrecordo wrote:
Flash & The Pan wrote:

Flushed and panned - not necessarily in that order

ScoobyDoo555
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flash & The Pan wrote:
synthguy wrote:

You jerk!...microwave=radiation ? ha,ha,ha go back to School nerd.. Lol (your sister makes cool pop...at night..)

Well they do actually - http://www.fda.gov/Radiation-EmittingProducts/ResourcesforYouRadiationEmittingProducts/Consumers/ucm142616.htm

http://www.answerbag.co.uk/q_view/1866358

However, not enough (unless it's old and potentially knackered) to cause any serious concern.

But in this case, it's more than enough to cause a bit of a laugh
Laughing
Yamaha SY77 & KX88, SSL Nucleus, Korg Kronos 61, Wavestation A/D, Access Virus B, Roland XP30, DeepMind12D, System 1m, V-Synth XT, Focusrite Red16Line, Unitor 8, Akai S3000 XL, Alesis Quadraverb+, Focal Shape Twins, Full fat iMac, Logic Pro X, ProTools 2021, loadsa plugins.
synthguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink

But seriously, you guys should be a lot more worried about your shipping cartons picking up spores from overseas, and possibly carrying viruses. Last I checked, they didn't give vaccinations to shipping cartons like they do travelers. Nor do they appear to park shipments in puddles next to nuclear reactors.

Of course this is more paranoid rambling from me. So far, I havebn't heard of anyone getting a sniffle from overseas shipments, and I buy stuff periodically from Japan and China.

By the way Flash, that looks cute, but... mini-keys? The only thing I thought of buying like that is the new portable with a five octave waterfall mini-keyboard. That does sound pretty cool.
Pepperpotty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Synthguy - they can get the containers fumigated. That should help to eliminate possible viruses. Of course that would bump up the price of the Kronos. But if they are omitting radiation then Korg will have to declare the cargo as hazardous which will also cost considerably more to ship.
Personally, rather than paying an additional £50 for the Kronos, I'd be happy to play it in a hazmat suit with breathing apparatus to avoid contamination.
synthguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HOPE that everyone, except for a few oddballs, are joking about radioactive synthesizers...

Guys, we all have material from atom bombs and Chernobyl in our bodies right now that is a lot more dangerous than anything lying around those reactors. And other than some of you in Europe, it's not dangerous, really. And if you had any dental work done - which I do, you probably have mercury in your mouth, which is far more worrying, or should be.
ozy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepperpotty wrote:
than paying an additional £50 for the Kronos, I'd be happy to play it in a hazmat suit with breathing apparatus to avoid contamination.

pepper:

here's 100 GBP ready for any photo of you playing in a hazmat suit.

Hope this help financing your Kronos.

Oh, BTW: make that 200 gbp if the right of publication on Korgforums is included Wink
Pepperpotty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ozy. The extra money will come in handy. I'll have to really practise hard as it'll be really hard to play wearing those big rubbery gloves that come with the suit. I might develope a new style of playing where for every note I play an additional 4 random notes are also played. I'll call it "new age music" and sell it for big bucks!
Kontrol49
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepperpotty wrote:
I'd be happy to play it in a hazmat suit with breathing apparatus to avoid contamination.

Isn't that what Rick Wakeman does? Mr. Green
taadhathan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: HI Reply with quote

HI THIS IS MY FIRST POST
EnjoyRC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: HI Reply with quote

taadhathan wrote:
HI THIS IS MY FIRST POST

Welcome to the Korg Forums!!!! How did you choose which Forum to post in? Cool

Korg (Kronos 88, RK-100S 2), Behringer DeepMind 12, Roland (GAIA, A-800-Pro)
X-Trade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: HI Reply with quote

EnjoyRC wrote:
taadhathan wrote:
HI THIS IS MY FIRST POST

Welcome to the Korg Forums!!!! How did you choose which Forum to post in? Cool

spam link in signature....
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: