Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ceremoniously scratching my Kronos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nowtime

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Ceremoniously scratching my Kronos Reply with quote

Presuming Roland doesn't come out with a Kronos-killer in a few weeks (highly unlikely - I have bitter experiences with Roland) I have the thought of putting a nice little scratch into Kronos' perfect beauty.

I recently bought a snow white Access Virus Ti2 Polar and must say there was an uncomfortable tension in my body every time I touched it due to it's pristine perfection. Truly the highest quality thing I've ever owned and I know I will feel the same with the Kronos - afraid to breathe or sneeze or move it.

So I took my car key and with much love and high vibration, scratched the back panel of the Virus!! Shocked Cool

Now I am totally relaxed with the instrument. I think I will do the same with the Kronos - perhaps wait a few weeks before doing so?
rrricky rrrecordo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not just do a couple of gigs - scratches will magically appear without any painful intervention on your part
nowtime

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ lol. No way, man! I will be purchasing my first-ever keyboard carrying case for this baby in order to avoid such trauma.

Speaking of keyboard cases, what will be a good case for the Kronos? I notice it is considerably higher than the Triton EX.
Akos Janca
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nowtime, search the OASYS section for advices. I have a RoadReady case and a custom built one from Thomann webstore - both are professional.
Rosen Sound
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A&S case company, these guys are TEH s**t and now to much more

Current gear: Korg Kronos 61, Oberheim OB-8, Alesis Vortex
Past Gear: Triton Extreme w/moss & ram, Korg Radias, Kurzweil Micropiano, Triton classic, & Karma
Come visit my Burbank California repair shop/recording studio! Rosensound.com
And my band: Sirion.us.com
Citizen Klaus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: Ceremoniously scratching my Kronos Reply with quote

nowtime wrote:
Now I am totally relaxed with the instrument. I think I will do the same with the Kronos - perhaps wait a few weeks before doing so?

After about a week in my apartment, any new piece of gear gets covered with enough dust that any sense of precious new-ness is forever gone. My M3 feels pretty well broken-in, now. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: