Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos production stopped??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimknopf
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We already knew that Huffington Post is quite irritating to all those who are used to their daily overdose of total ignorance guaranteed by Fox News. Laughing

I'm really glad that the Kronos is not related to politics.

Last edited by jimknopf on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rocness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ozy wrote:
I must have allucinations.

I think I read a post where the words "huffington post" and "knowledge" were somehow related to each other.

Can't be.

No your not having hallucinations what you have is Egotism .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egotism

Most of your post have been pure rhetoric .
The more you post the more people will see through your rhetoric .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetoric

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Huffington_Post
Rocness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said Knowledge is Power .
This link describes Ozy to a T under internet bullies .

http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26193&p=189571
aron
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the worst is when the bully is the admin of a forum. Shocked (Not here mind you)
synthguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering the main stream news media are made of people who belong to one political viewpoint - and even party - I choose to play the field. But the Huff Post is pretty much on the same level credibility wise as The Enquirer. Or Wikileaks.
ozy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

synthguy wrote:
Huff Post ,The Enquirer Wikileaks.

you are speaking to guys who have been quoting WIKIPEDIA as a scientific source, so...

... you are wasting your time
synthguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey now, I like Wikipedia as a scientific resource. Wink

But I must admit that just about anything can be posted, and it is extremely politically correct, so it's the last place I'd go to for info on the "ozone hole" or the global jihad. Heck, outside of FOX, it's hard to find anyone who will admit that Yassir Arafat was a terrorist.
T7

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

http://www.sfexaminer.com/news/2011/05/radioactive-cars-japan-arrive-chilean-port

No mention of it in the article, but I hope they are used cars. I'd rather not have my new Kronos hosed off. Wink
Rocness

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T7 wrote:
Sad

http://www.sfexaminer.com/news/2011/05/radioactive-cars-japan-arrive-chilean-port

No mention of it in the article, but I hope they are used cars. I'd rather not have my new Kronos hosed off. Wink

I was thinking the same thing . You can't hose down electronics but hey don't worry , according to Dan and some other experts on this thread , a little radiation never hurt nobody .

This raises a serious question . How do you know if your Kronos has radiation or not ? especially with all the lies being told to common people around the world .
I would not want one of the 1st ones off the boat strait to my living room .
In the article above someone was there to check the cars , who's going to be there to check the kronos when they come ?
ScoobyDoo555
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny thing scaremongering.

IMHO, it won't make a SCRAP of difference. The radiation being emitted was predominantly the one (can't remember, nor care enough to google it) that had a short half-life.

We're subjected to varying levels of different radiation each day. So what?
Yamaha SY77 & KX88, SSL Nucleus, Korg Kronos 61, Wavestation A/D, Access Virus B, Roland XP30, DeepMind12D, System 1m, V-Synth XT, Focusrite Red16Line, Unitor 8, Akai S3000 XL, Alesis Quadraverb+, Focal Shape Twins, Full fat iMac, Logic Pro X, ProTools 2021, loadsa plugins.
T7

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScoobyDoo555 wrote:
IMHO, it won't make a SCRAP of difference. The radiation being emitted was predominantly the one (can't remember, nor care enough to google it) that had a short half-life.

So there's good and bad radiation, kinda like HDL and LDL cholesterol? LOLZ!

Rolling Eyes
ScoobyDoo555
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really??? wow. never knew that Rolling Eyes

C'mon, do you honestly expect a Japanese company to sell radioactive products to the public??

I'll bet even those cars found with radiation were (a) hosed down so no threat. or (b) IF a threat was found, they would be "returned to sender" for disposal.

The law suits for people contracting radiation poisoning/exposure would be too much to bear.

I find it all too ridiculous to believe.
Yamaha SY77 & KX88, SSL Nucleus, Korg Kronos 61, Wavestation A/D, Access Virus B, Roland XP30, DeepMind12D, System 1m, V-Synth XT, Focusrite Red16Line, Unitor 8, Akai S3000 XL, Alesis Quadraverb+, Focal Shape Twins, Full fat iMac, Logic Pro X, ProTools 2021, loadsa plugins.
ScottB601

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:28 pm    Post subject: Radiation Reply with quote

I have a geiger counter. I have an 88 and a 61 on order. When I get one or both, I'll test them and post my results. I hope they are radioactive......gotta help raise the creativity level......at least for a while. New genre: tribal trance radioactive dance!
Gargamel314
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Radiation Reply with quote

ScottB601 wrote:
I have a geiger counter. I have an 88 and a 61 on order. When I get one or both, I'll test them and post my results. I hope they are radioactive......gotta help raise the creativity level......at least for a while. New genre: tribal trance radioactive dance!

i thought radiation poisoning just makes your hair fall out... i don't think you get a high from it
dustymaestro

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Radiation Reply with quote

ScottB601 wrote:

If were going to spend that amount on a keyboard, spending a few more dollars to get a geiger counter isn't a bad idea. If its going to give somebody peace of mind it's worth it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: