Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Demo from Musikmesse 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flash & The Pan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Demo from Musikmesse 2011 Reply with quote

jaimonj wrote:
http://youtu.be/9LV46a2nSOU

After this demo more I like my Yamaha XF's Fatty Sound, this demo guys...SUCKS!

ORIGINAL OASYS IS 2 MILLON LIGHTYEARS AWAY FROM THIS "KRONOS"
PURE MARKETING.Lol!
McHale
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Demo from Musikmesse 2011 Reply with quote

Flash & The Pan wrote:
jaimonj wrote:

PURE MARKETING.Lol!

you my friend are what we call an hilarious troll. Please point me to ANY Motif demo using stock sounds that makes the sounds in this specific demo suck by comparison.
Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), SQ-64, DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, 3x nanoPad 2, 3x DS1H, 7x PS1, FC7 (yes Korg, NOT Yamaha).
synthguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Yamaha too, but not enough to make it my sole sound source. And with a Motif XF selling for just under the price of a KRONOS, which has more than one synth engine under the hood, guess which one I'm saving for? Wink
McHale
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jupiter 80? Smile
Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), SQ-64, DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, 3x nanoPad 2, 3x DS1H, 7x PS1, FC7 (yes Korg, NOT Yamaha).
peter_schwartz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's no demo. It's some guy running through sounds, and rather poorly performing them at that. And I hate to say it, but Mr. Pan is right. I mean, nice of that guy who made the video to share and everything, but it goes to show that just because you have a pocket-sized recorder doesn't make you a recording engineer. Or a good player.

Oooooh, scathing! Tssssssssssssssssssss...
Flash & The Pan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Demo from Musikmesse 2011 Reply with quote

McHale wrote:
Flash & The Pan wrote:
jaimonj wrote:

PURE MARKETING.Lol!

you my friend are what we call an hilarious troll. Please point me to ANY Motif demo using stock sounds that makes the sounds in this specific demo suck by comparison.

HI Dear,
I said this specific demo sucks!, not the Synth.
And yes...just to my young analogic feel ears Oasys sounds much better, to me dear, just to me, Lol
synthguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er... Flash dear, I think you're laying out landmine posts just to cause a stir. Amirite? Anyway...

McHale wrote:
Jupiter 80? Smile

How did you know!! Shocked

But seriously, I'm having a fight with my PC3 to get it to do what I want, and that KRONOS is looking better and better...
McHale
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:47 am    Post subject: Re: Demo from Musikmesse 2011 Reply with quote

Flash & The Pan wrote:

Oh, OK. I must have misread this sentence then...

"ORIGINAL OASYS IS 2 MILLON LIGHTYEARS AWAY FROM THIS "KRONOS"
PURE MARKETING.Lol!"

You're a troll. It's OK, we all understand. It's like when someone learns they have herpes. It's a shock to learn the truth but after a while they learn to live with it. And it's easier to live with when they realize there are many out there living with the same thing.
Flash & The Pan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: Demo from Musikmesse 2011 Reply with quote

McHale wrote:
Flash & The Pan wrote:

Oh, OK. I must have misread this sentence then...

"ORIGINAL OASYS IS 2 MILLON LIGHTYEARS AWAY FROM THIS "KRONOS"
PURE MARKETING.Lol!"

You're a troll. It's OK, we all understand. It's like when someone learns they have herpes. It's a shock to learn the truth but after a while they learn to live with it. And it's easier to live with when they realize there are many out there living with the same thing.

Just because you are a platinum member you do not have any right over my opinion, keep you 2nd grade point of view, I'll keep mine....and yes "Oasys" is far away from "Kronos" but, but...You will never understand this, 'cause you are not a musician.
McHale
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Demo from Musikmesse 2011 Reply with quote

Flash & The Pan wrote:
Just because you are a platinum member you do not have any right over my opinion, keep you 2nd grade point of view, I'll keep mine....and yes "Oasys" is far away from "Kronos" but, but...You will never understand this, 'cause you are not a musician.

Don't let facts stand in the way of any kind of discussion...

1st you ARE ripping on KRONOS.

then you're NOT ripping on KRONOS.

Now you ARE ripping on KRONOS again...

Beat it troll... "cause you're not a musician".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: