Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

problem with Korg i30 HD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fut-paj

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:40 am    Post subject: problem with Korg i30 HD Reply with quote

I changed the display in the keyboard Korg i30 HD przestawiło something in the settings of the instrument. The display does not fit so I put back the old, unfortunately with the same effect as:
When you turn on the keyboard all the buttons work and then after a few / several seconds were turned off and no button is not working.
Once again dismantled the display and say, a new vulnerability even for a few seconds do not include a control on the buttons as well as all the buttons and keys also stopped working (the instrument does not seem to have sound), and additionally display stopped working at all I might add that the instrument is working because when you turn going to work hard drive.

I suspect that this has to do with my act, not a failure of the instrument ..I think I moved the electric charge on my finger for a system inadvertently.

Maybe someone knows how the i30 restore factory settings (for example, using a combination of keys)
.. it may do the trick.
Thank you in advance for any information.
keith-helen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: problem with Korg i30 HD Reply with quote

Hi

I have the original disks and upgrade disks.

I checked the download sectn in the KORG DOWNLOAD sectin and unfortunately it does not include the i30.

If these will help let me know keith@kelbuilding.co.uk
please give a heading as "korg" otherwise I may think it is spam and delete it.

Keith Lwton
and PaAs have now got left handed banjo
keith-helen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi fut-paj

The reset and initialisation procedure for the i30 is

hold Arr.play and global while turning it on

Best wishes

Keith Lawton
and PaAs have now got left handed banjo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg i-Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: