Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pa3x 61/76 price in Europe? Mr Tramannoni any suggestion??
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dimitris
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Pa3x 61/76 price in Europe? Mr Tramannoni any suggestion?? Reply with quote

Hello Mr Tramannoni,

I'd like to ask what will be the street price of PA3X 61 & 76 in Europe? Many stores have no price at all at this time!! Shocked Shocked

Regards,
Dimitris
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PA3X, Never ending story!!!

From that day we read about the 3 X , Its like Area 51 , like UFO.Smile

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Giner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's okay asking Paolo the Manufacturer's Recommended Selling Price (MSRP), but surely, won't this vary widely from country to country and from dealer to dealer? You know, different trade tariffs, transportation costs, wholesaler margins. There's a bunch of things that'll affect what you end up paying. The question surely becomes hypothetical.
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'd like to ask what will be the street price of PA3X 61 & 76 in Europe? Many stores have no price at all at this time!!

Not sure if "price" information is possible !!
It will vary a lot from country to country - import duties, shipping charges, tax etc etc...

One of my local retailers has a Pa2Xpro for $7,999 (that's US$8,725 at today's exchange rate - how stupid is that?) - others in Australia are selling it from $5,000 upwards - and they get annoyed when we buy from overseas - trust me, I will consider that this time !!!!!

Good luck - I dread to think what they will do to us down here with the pricing for the PA3X and Kronos - it is not controlled by Korg. Wish Korg was like Apple and then we'd all know what the pricing is going to be.

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
dimitris
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that KORG will give a standard price for PA3X in all Europe Countries!
Is it true??

Regards,
Dimitris
dimitris
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
PA3X, Never ending story!!!

From that day we read about the 3 X , Its like Area 51 , like UFO.Smile

I agree with you Asena, it become ridiculus!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Regards,
Dimitris
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DIMITRIS, THE ufo and the area 51 IS TRUE MORE FACT THAN the pa 3 X, HAHAHAHAHA, we heave more pic, more films, more info, and so hahahah

THE TRUTS IS OUT THERE, but The Pa 3 X still not out there, Razz

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Paolo@Korg
Korg Italy

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I work for the manufacturer, so unfortunately it is not possible for me knowing the resale price. Final prices are the result of a long series of agremeents, from manufactures with distributor, distributor with area representatives, and these latters to the individual shops.

Best,
Paolo
dimitris
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Mr Tramannoni for your reply!
I am asking because the Greek distributor says that Korg will give one standard price of PA3X for all Europe!! Shocked Shocked
The worst is that they changed the price 2 times and now they erased everything!!!
I have ordered mine 3 months ago and have payed almost half the money!!!

Regards,
Dimitris
piotrek_muzyk

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellow

In Poland official price

Pa3x 76 13500zl = 3400 euro
Pa3x 61 12500zl = 3150 euro
PaAs 1800zl = 450 euro

1euro = 3.95zl
johnsmies
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to me that a price difference of only 250 euros between the two version is very unlikely. If you get a 76 keys keyboard + movable display + harddisk for only that amount of money extra they will hardly sell any 61 version...........

John
dimitris
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be so sure! The 61 key version is lighter and easier to carry!!
jim parkin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karmathanever wrote:
Quote:
I'd like to ask what will be the street price of PA3X 61 & 76 in Europe? Many stores have no price at all at this time!!

It will vary a lot from country to country - import duties, shipping charges, tax etc etc...

One of my local retailers has a Pa2Xpro for $7,999 (that's US$8,725 at today's exchange rate - how stupid is that?) - others in Australia are selling it from $5,000 upwards - and they get annoyed when we buy from overseas - trust me, I will consider that this time !!!!!

Good luck - I dread to think what they will do to us down here with the pricing for the PA3X and Kronos - it is not controlled by Korg. Wish Korg was like Apple and then we'd all know what the pricing is going to be.

Pete Very Happy

Hi pete, sweetwater's new cat. $3999.00 76key $3699.00 61key at www.sweetwater.com but I see no onboard speakers. jim/p
miden
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karmathanever wrote:
Quote:

Pete Very Happy

Don't get too excited Pete....

A little birdy has told me Korg Italy have halved the production run on the PA series due to poor demand...

The shipment that WAS coming here in May has been cancelled, and there is only the July one now. Those few waiting on one in May will now have to wait until July, those who had ordered from the July shipment will probably have to wait until September/October at the earliest!!!!

Seems the European market is to be looked after very well with supply as the demand there is really big...but because demand from Oz and the US has been less than expected it has brought about this change.

So I am told...
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is annoying Dennis. But it always seemed to be the case in Australia. I so hope you are wrong....but....
Korg Arrangers are not really marketed here. I went into a very large retailer recently and saw that he had one PA2Xpro for $7,999. I went over to the counter and asked "do you have any ETA on the Korg PA3X?" - he replied "What is a PA3X?" - so I told him and said "it's the successor to the PA2XPro you have on display" - to my amazement he looked confused and asked me to show him - I then asked the same question regarding the Kronos and got the same reply. The interesting thing is that a new music shop has opened near me recently (a Korg reseller) and exactly the same thing happened - they just don't know about Korg products !!!! They said "...we can order it in for you if you wish..." that was subject to my commitment to buy it.

The chances of Australia getting serious about this is worrying me. If we end up with limited stock we will not only be lucky to actually play/buy one but you can be sure the prices will be the highest.

Well I'll be hopeful and really hope that I am wrong this time...

Cheers

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: