Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EXer
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NuSkoolTone wrote:
The User Streaming depends on Korg's stance on the matter. They can market libraries exclusively with the technology and have an upper hand vs. people rolling their own. Add limited sample space and it's a compelling argument to buy Korg's libraries.

Please don't give Korg bad ideas Twisted Evil

Btw, that's exactly what I thought when I read about an 'authorize option' function.

NuSkoolTone wrote:
If the User streaming IS on the table (Which would be EPICALLY AWESOME BTW), it's going to come down to one thing I think: How easy it is to muck it up. If it's all automatic and requires no real user intervention, I think there's a good chance we could get it. If it requires the user to have a CLUE, forget it! [...]

I'm with you on this, too.
An option could be to provide a computer software that would allow the user to create a multisample with zones and layers, to convert it into an EXs and to load that EXs into the Kronos.
orpheus2006
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ozy wrote:
Trinity2112 wrote:
Here's another one from the same Tuber showing the Kronos booting up...which takes 2:10 seconds [that's minutes, but, whatever]:

I watched it to the very end. Epic.

Still faster than my M3 Embarassed

Really? M3 boot time incl. all 4 KEPs is 1:50 min, at least that's what I measure.
Korg M3-88 w/ EXB-Radias, Yamaha Motif Rack w/ PLG150-AN & PLG150-DR, Novation A-Station, RME Multiface II Audio Interface, Thinkpad T60 Notebook w/ Sonar X3 and various VSTi, Event TR8 monitors, Beyerdynamic DT-770 headphones
ozy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

orpheus2006 wrote:
ozy wrote:
Trinity2112 wrote:
Here's another one from the same Tuber showing the Kronos booting up...which takes 2:10 seconds [that's minutes, but, whatever]:

I watched it to the very end. Epic.

Still faster than my M3 Embarassed

Really? M3 boot time incl. all 4 KEPs is 1:50 min, at least that's what I measure.

not when adding samples and having to reload the complete "snapshot" after the autoload is complete.

And it's just about 30 mbyte samples
UCanDream

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys,

Not to take this off topic but I never laughed so hard reading threads on KF! Re Sina, omg...priceless stuff. Ozy, LMAO!!! Man, you are hysterical. And Robbinhood, dang! That was a riot! Trinity2112, too. Next time I'm having a cranking day I'm coming back to this thread. Penumbra, "Another hormonal useless review by Sina, the only one who have left that someone would steal his Oasys, a 32 Kgs monster, without that anyone see something, and he let us believe that, as we are all idiots." LOL!! Hormonal review!! LMAO. Sorry, I'm just bustin' up about this stuff. Good stuff guys. Good to know most of us have a great sense of humor.

"Every Triton gets a room!" HA ha ha ha, awesome! ROFL

Peace!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: