Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So who has pre-ordered in the UK ?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TSUNAMI
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: So who has pre-ordered in the UK ? Reply with quote

I have, £200 deposit guaranteed unit from 1st shipment Smile
13in Retina MacBook Pro, Quadcore i5 27in 8GB iMac, Logic Studio 9.1, Ableton Live9, Push, Volca Beats, Korg KRONOS 61, Korg Arp odyssey, Roland D50, Yamaha SY85, Moog Sub37, Roland TR8, Roland SP808, Korg NanoPad2, Eventide H9, Presonus 1602, Alesis M1 MkII, Yamaha APX5, Fender Splattercaster, DrumKat DK10, 1000 miles of cable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
panrixx

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As do I. K88 from Bonners.
keyplayer14

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K88 from Bonners here too!
DaveBoulden

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting for Korg UK to give Digital Village a price. I'm starting to think Bonners are going out on a limb and guessing at the price, bit of a gamble if they've underestimated it.
panrixx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveBoulden wrote:
Still waiting for Korg UK to give Digital Village a price. I'm starting to think Bonners are going out on a limb and guessing at the price, bit of a gamble if they've underestimated it.
If the price is higher, we pay thier quoted price. If the price is lower we pay the lower price. I'm happy with that, plus the free monitors Smile
Broadwave
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K61 from Bonners - not enough room in my studio (that'll be the box room then!!) for the 73/88. Not sure if I need the free Behringers, but maybe they're better than my M1 520 Actives, so I'll give them a try.
ScoobyDoo555
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonners £200 deposit for the K61.

Not guaranteed from first shipment though Crying or Very sad

But that might be a good thing - will possibly give me chance to play it in depth prior to mine arriving.

At least the deposit is returnable should I not like it..... my problem then is that IF I don't like it, what to get......
Nothing new on the cards of any significance from any manufacturer......
Yamaha SY77 & KX88, SSL Nucleus, Korg Kronos 61, Wavestation A/D, Access Virus B, Roland XP30, DeepMind12D, System 1m, V-Synth XT, Focusrite Red16Line, Unitor 8, Akai S3000 XL, Alesis Quadraverb+, Focal Shape Twins, Full fat iMac, Logic Pro X, ProTools 2021, loadsa plugins.
ScoobyDoo555
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveBoulden wrote:

FWIW, Tony @ Bonners stated that they DO have a pricelist for Kronos.
However, it is the price that they (Bonners) can buy it in for...... they've calculated the final price from that...... so it won't be too far off imho.

It was one of the questions I've asked. My guess with DV is that they're holding off to see how much profit they can make on them (MUCH bigger company than Bonners)
Yamaha SY77 & KX88, SSL Nucleus, Korg Kronos 61, Wavestation A/D, Access Virus B, Roland XP30, DeepMind12D, System 1m, V-Synth XT, Focusrite Red16Line, Unitor 8, Akai S3000 XL, Alesis Quadraverb+, Focal Shape Twins, Full fat iMac, Logic Pro X, ProTools 2021, loadsa plugins.
UKSimon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't hold my breath about DV being competitive at the moment if their price on the new PA3X is to be believed. Most sites are quoting £2999 for the PA3X 76, DV have it on their site for £3599 !!!! Yikes
dangerousdave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K61 from A&C Hamilton, for a £200 refundable deposit, with a free £200 of gear of my choice.

Unless you're one of the first on their list, I don't think anybody can guarantee you one from the first shipment. By all accounts, nobody knows how many they're going to get, particularly with the situation in Japan.

DaveBoulden wrote:

I'm starting to think Bonners are going out on a limb and guessing at the price, bit of a gamble if they've underestimated it.

Those are the street prices that a number of retailers came out with when they came back from the dealer launch in April. They aren't guaranteed, but it's unlikely that the actual street price will be higher.
DaveBoulden

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my conversations with DV, it seems Korg UK are being as incommunicative with them as they are with us buying public, so maybe there's a "special relationship" between Bonners and Korg UK Wink That PA3X price must just be an RRP posted in error or something, DV guarantee to pricebeat any valid UK pricing, so it'd be pointless for them to try and sell it at a higher price.
TSUNAMI
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My deal is a price/deal match with whatever is going down when they release Smile so im a winner either way ... and im GUARANTEED one in the first shipment ... bonners have way over sold from what im hearing could be as late as end aug/ sept before you get one unless you was really early in ordering
13in Retina MacBook Pro, Quadcore i5 27in 8GB iMac, Logic Studio 9.1, Ableton Live9, Push, Volca Beats, Korg KRONOS 61, Korg Arp odyssey, Roland D50, Yamaha SY85, Moog Sub37, Roland TR8, Roland SP808, Korg NanoPad2, Eventide H9, Presonus 1602, Alesis M1 MkII, Yamaha APX5, Fender Splattercaster, DrumKat DK10, 1000 miles of cable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RC-IA
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so tsunami, do you think you are going to tell us who is your dealer (i'm talking about the kronos Very Happy )

thanx
keego

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kronos price has finnaly been put on DV website

http://www.dv247.com/keyboards-and-midi/korg-kronos--82311

Same as Bonners so looks like £2,599 is the UK price for a K61

Previous:
Korg:X5D,Wavestation, N364, Trinity,Triton Classic,Triton Studio, Korg M3 61 w/ EXB-Radias
Ensoniq:TS12, SD1, ASR10
Roland:XP10, JD-800, Roland XV88, A90ex
Kurzweil:K2500RS, K2661, PC3
Nord: Electro 3
ScoobyDoo555
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's one happy chappy here then. Laughing

Got it at the price as DV + a free set on monitors (even if I sell them for £100), that brings my price down.

Sweet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: