Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

¨Realy Beta OS on 3 X.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: ¨Realy Beta OS on 3 X. Reply with quote

Hi guys, Just back from my Gig, And OS failor 3 Times, I do not now whats wrong,

But i hope We will find a Solution.

It,s not safe to heave 3 X on gig for now, So I Will play whit my KORG 2 X And Yahaha T 4 next time, Ant ist Today Smile

There is Huge BUG! , I reinstalled the OS, even than He is still searchin after My USB device, And Telling me That Some Copy rigted resources founded Bla bla , Please Insert USB that containing bla bla . Doooooooo.

Well, I,m Mad

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: ¨Realy Beta OS on 3 X. Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
Hi guys, Just back from my Gig, And OS failor 3 Times, I do not now whats wrong,

But i hope We will find a Solution.

It,s not safe to heave 3 X on gig for now, So I Will play whit my KORG 2 X And Yahaha T 4 next time, Ant ist Today Smile

There is Huge BUG! , I reinstalled the OS, even than He is still searchin after My USB device, And Telling me That Some Copy rigted resources founded Bla bla , Please Insert USB that containing bla bla . Doooooooo.

Well, I,m Mad

Beta OS? How's that even possible?

In my opinion using a brand new arranger keyboard from any company in serious live gigs is a big mistake. It's just too risky, because you just don't know what faulty components or OS bugs will scew up your gig. Either you should have a back up plan on the stage, or just give the keyboard some time befor users report problems ...etc. Don't you remember what happened when OS 2 was lunched? Within minutes people started reporting genuine bugs or problems which Korg's beta testers failed to find. I would at least wait couple of months before make a full transition.

Anyways, now that you've spent a week or so with the keyboard, did you get a chance to try the vocal remover feature? how well did it work?

mauroantunes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: ¨Realy Beta OS on 3 X. Reply with quote

Assyrianpianist wrote:

In my opinion using a brand new arranger keyboard from any company in serious live gigs is a big mistake.

Whatttt???????? 3000€ or plus and not using it for live use???? Most people change their actual PA800 or PA2X for PA3X do not afford to have both...
It is a major failure from KORG no this one. I have always used new keyboard live straight from the box and no problems at all.

This kind of machine and price should have no major bugs. Minor ones I can understand but CRASHING ...

Regards,
Mauro
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: ¨Realy Beta OS on 3 X. Reply with quote

mauroantunes wrote:
Assyrianpianist wrote:

In my opinion using a brand new arranger keyboard from any company in serious live gigs is a big mistake.

Whatttt???????? 3000€ or plus and not using it for live use???? Most people change their actual PA800 or PA2X for PA3X do not afford to have both...
It is a major failure from KORG no this one. I have always used new keyboard live straight from the box and no problems at all.

This kind of machine and price should have no major bugs. Minor ones I can understand but CRASHING ...

Regards,
Mauro

Well, I know that! Totally agree with you, but are you going to say that to the crowd in your next live gig when the keyboard stopped responding...?
I don't think so!
All i'm saying is that if you're a type of performer who does serious live gigs , you should hold on to your working equipments for a while until you're sure all the problems are sorted out with the new gears and then make the transition. Just remember regardless of how much you paid or whom you bought it from, you're on your own on the stage with no support. If you play in your bedroom, then it doesn't matter.

Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I was thinking that The KB,s is Simular in OS, Almoustly Couse They maded 800, And 2 X and now 3 X, Thats what i expecting, Any way Ist gona be fixed, I know that KORG will fix,

W remover, Yes its great and working, BUT, You must heave a Song that is OK to remove from, But, its Great, I will upload later a demo,

See you SAM
Wink

MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Paolo@Korg
Korg Italy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Asena,

As soon as you can, may you please send us the data I asked you in PM? It would be very useful to discover the source of your problems.

Best, Paolo
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I,m on it Trammanoni , THANX i know we will fix it!

MEDELI AKX-10

LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: