Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sweetwater shipping on the 8th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robinkle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akos Janca wrote:
Dear Sharp,

Thank you for the detailed answer. I understand you and respect your tolerance and patience, however I don't agree with you in this case.

As I said I won't argue, I accept the decision from you as the moderator and founder of the forum. I think tomorrow I will write one more post about it.

Good night.

I agree with Akos.
--
I will also add that making a thread in this forum should be possible without having people putting trash in it.
CfNorENa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[double post]

Last edited by CfNorENa on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
CfNorENa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
KORG FORUMS is a “community” for KORG end users to meet other users, have fun, hang out, enjoy, support each other and learn from each other. It is NOT a tech support website for a Company by where only “on topic” conversation is allowed.

I agree with Sharp.
vstkeys

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Folks, beware of online scamers specially on ebay . Just spoted someoned cleverlly trying to sell a Kronos http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Korg-Kronos-Keyboard-/250830327378?pt=Keyboards_MIDI&hash=item3a66a70e52
sparkie
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vstkeys wrote:
Hi Folks, beware of online scamers specially on ebay . Just spoted someoned cleverlly trying to sell a Kronos http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Korg-Kronos-Keyboard-/250830327378?pt=Keyboards_MIDI&hash=item3a66a70e52

Dude that ISNT a scam!! I emailed him and he said he is receiving his shipment this wek also and would ship when it arrives. He also gave me his business name and ph number etc.. So I think he is legit.
jahrome

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CfNorENa wrote:
Sharp wrote:
KORG FORUMS is a “community” for KORG end users to meet other users, have fun, hang out, enjoy, support each other and learn from each other. It is NOT a tech support website for a Company by where only “on topic” conversation is allowed.

I agree with Sharp.

What's the point in having "topics?" Too often in this forum, members join in threads to have side conversations that have nothing to do with the topic. These individuals should consider sending private messages to each other. Or create another thread to post your side conversations.
vstkeys

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey folks sorry if I raised the wrong alarm.
I just found it strange since many of us are paifully waiting for shipement dates to comfirm .....and all of sudden someone with no more than one feedback is selling it ...lol ....I was a bit puzzled. no more post from me. peace
CfNorENa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jahrome wrote:
CfNorENa wrote:
Sharp wrote:

I agree with Sharp.

What's the point in having "topics?" Too often in this forum, members join in threads to have side conversations that have nothing to do with the topic. These individuals should consider sending private messages to each other. Or create another thread to post your side conversations.

You do realize that you posted this in a thread on delivery dates at Sweetwater, right? Wink

But now that we're on this topic . . . Look, I agree, off-topic conversations can easily derail "serious" threads. That said, I'm pretty sure the season of silliness on this sub-forum is about to come to an end. We've had several months of too much time and too little to talk about. I'm pretty sure that once large numbers of users are in possession of their Ks, discussion will turn to the machine itself.

And yet, I still agree with Sharp. This is a community of users, not a technical support site. If that means some off-topic conversations strewn in with "serious" threads, I'm all for it.
Ksynth
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the risk of being on topic, has anyone heard from Sweetwater about their Kronos 61 having shipped today?
Ajbbklyn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only new development from Sweetwater is that they have updated the availablity verbiage from:

"The new Korg Kronos is scheduled to ship June 2011..."

to:

"We have already placed orders for this new item, and ensured that they are prioritized to take advantage of the manufacturer's earliest shipments. Pre-order with us now, and we'll send it to you as soon as the first batch arrives at Sweetwater."
rkuli

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ksynth wrote:
At the risk of being on topic, has anyone heard from Sweetwater about their Kronos 61 having shipped today?

I have been in touch with them since Monday (based on me reaching out to them not the other way around). I was told that they may get some of the Kronos 61 on Tuesday or Wednesday. I was also told I was about half way down the list and if they got as many as they were informed they would receive, I would be fine.

Today I reached out for status again and was told that they didn't receive any today but that it looks like they are to be expected to arrive tomorrow.

RK

ex-ex SK5, PSS 680, DX7
sparkie
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rkuli wrote:
Ksynth wrote:

I have been in touch with them since Monday (based on me reaching out to them not the other way around). I was told that they may get some of the Kronos 61 on Tuesday or Wednesday. I was also told I was about half way down the list and if they got as many as they were informed they would receive, I would be fine.

Today I reached out for status again and was told that they didn't receive any today but that it looks like they are to be expected to arrive tomorrow.

RK

Thats weird since they are closer to New York than other dealers that already have theirs.
rkuli

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkie wrote:
rkuli wrote:
Ksynth wrote:

RK

Thats weird since they are closer to New York than other dealers that already have theirs.

Yeah - disappointing.... I figured even with the geographic difference, they would be one of the first 3 or 4 retailers to get it the boards (GC, MF, AMS, and SW). From other posts, it seems like there are sporadic reports of all those retailers getting some shipments in and users taking stock of their boards except for SW (and some smaller retailers and some I've never heard of as well).

I suppose you may go pick yours up directly from SW depending on where in IN you live.....

RK

ex-ex SK5, PSS 680, DX7
Lou
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been thinking the same about Sweetwater.
They are usually at the top of the list, when it comes to Korg shipments.
Just a hunch, but something must have gone wrong somewhere.. as you say, even the smaller suppliers have them out the door already.
burningbusch
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was told by my reseller (in Seattle) that mine would ship from NY this past Monday. I expect to see it next Monday or this Friday if I'm lucky. I think some resellers were sent theirs the end of last week so they have them now. If SW's order was sent out on Monday, it makes sense they might see them on Thursday.

Busch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: