Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos, is it brushed aluminum?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TSUNAMI
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

f*ck YOU

Have a look thru my posts and see if i've been bitching about the delay ???

Kontrol49 wrote:
donjuancarlos wrote:
C'mon, Tsunami, you kinda had that one coming...

Nah...Its simply a way for these "preorder Kronos dudes" to pass the time whilst they bitch about how long its taking to ship!

13in Retina MacBook Pro, Quadcore i5 27in 8GB iMac, Logic Studio 9.1, Ableton Live9, Push, Volca Beats, Korg KRONOS 61, Korg Arp odyssey, Roland D50, Yamaha SY85, Moog Sub37, Roland TR8, Roland SP808, Korg NanoPad2, Eventide H9, Presonus 1602, Alesis M1 MkII, Yamaha APX5, Fender Splattercaster, DrumKat DK10, 1000 miles of cable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by TSUNAMI on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kontrol49
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how does this forum go down the pan by your Standards of a little slapstick humour from myself about radiation

Yet your happy to lower the tone with offensive language.

Last edited by Kontrol49 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
TSUNAMI
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I come on here for Korg stuff ... and don't normally get involved with the trolls or their petty discussions but taking the piss out of that poor nation is a step to far !!!

I've been on this forum pretty much since day 1, and this is the first time i've got involved in voicing my disagreement over an issue ...

You wanna know why i'm so pissed off about it ??? a work friends dad died that day ...

GO f*ck YOURSELF

Kontrol49 wrote:
Doesn't take much does it.....

13in Retina MacBook Pro, Quadcore i5 27in 8GB iMac, Logic Studio 9.1, Ableton Live9, Push, Volca Beats, Korg KRONOS 61, Korg Arp odyssey, Roland D50, Yamaha SY85, Moog Sub37, Roland TR8, Roland SP808, Korg NanoPad2, Eventide H9, Presonus 1602, Alesis M1 MkII, Yamaha APX5, Fender Splattercaster, DrumKat DK10, 1000 miles of cable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kontrol49
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My comment was in no way taking the preverbial about the tragic events in Japan,if you care to spend a little time reading other threads about the Radiation issues you'll see its just a light hearted vibe based on Kronos buyers fears,there is no malice intended towards the Japanese people or their families...read into it how you like thats up to you.

Don't take life so seriously,its a fragile thing for sure,but people dying is a way of teaching us how to live,its sad that some have no choice in that,but we are all affected by these tragic events as it shows us how fragile it is and how we shouldn't take thing for granted,and not to be like we are to treat everyone like they are unsensitive to our feelings...

I Recently lost a life long friend,in fact two weeks ago,to Cancer,the guy was the same age as myself at 37 years old is no time to go... and we had been friends ever since we were 6...he laughed up until the day he died,and the funeral was a true reflection of how he was(although the request for us to do the conga on the way in to the crem with his coffin was a little bit odd but still made us laugh) he was a true inspiration for me,and thanked me for all the Laughs and good times we had and wanted me to carry on knowing that I had enriched his life over the years with my humour and wit,I am sad at the loss of him,but I have so many great memories and good times to not reflect on the loss I have no time for miserable idiots quite frankly...

we all lose people we love its a fact of life whether its by a force greater than us or tragic circumstances using it as if its an isolated case or your the only one who suffers loss is a little arrogant to need to be offensive over a light hearted joke,I could perhaps understand your situation had the guy been been involved in a nuclear reactor accident
o
I don't see you firing off in the actual thread about the radiation worries,just seems like a way of personally having a pop...well thats fine I don't get offended very easily I'm quite thickskinned you have to be in the line of work I do,

Trying to make the world a better place with your down the pan comments is fine just don't expect people to be sensitive to your ways of venting anger for loss using the same disregard,most of the problems in society can be rooted to our own selfish needs and lack of tolerance but want everyone else to behave as such
Flood

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kontrol49 wrote:
My comment was in no way taking the preverbial about the tragic events in Japan,if you care to spend a little time reading other threads about the Radiation issues you'll see its just a light hearted vibe based on Kronos buyers fears,there is no malice intended towards the Japanese people or their families...read into it how you like thats up to you.

I'm Japanese and this is exactly how I interpreted your original post.

A metric s**t ton of people did NOT die from Fukushima Daichi. They died from the tsunami. So make a small crack about radiation is not insensitive it just highlights a current problem being addressed and probably perfectly relevant if not funny for how Kontrol was using it.

tl;dr: TSUNAMI (the poster, not the event) is creating something out of nothing and resorted to personal attacks to get his point across.
Lou
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every day I read the posts and see the names of the posters. After a while, you begin to feel that you are getting to know one another, even at an this level.
Well, it seems that is not so, and it's pretty sad. There's really no reason to Fu*k this and Fu*k that and Fu*k you.
This forum would be a lot better if everyone just took a second look at their post, before hitting the Submit button.
Words can be interpreted wrong very easily, and it just may be a little to pushy, if you know what I mean..

No one can tell another how he or she should conduct themselves, .. I guess maybe Sharp can.
But I'm beginning to feel that the ropes are just a little to loose a little to long..
Why can't we just hang here, without telling each other to get Fu*ked? I just don't get it.. Shocked JM2cents
dangerousdave

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tsumani, I'm truly sorry to hear about your friend's dad, and I can understand why you're sensitive about it. I have to say though that I interpreted Kontrol's comment not as "taking the piss" out of the people who died that day, but as having a go at scaremongering - particularly the radiation scaremongering that we have seen both on these forums, and in the media.
drchris

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lou wrote:

Why can't we just hang here, without telling each other to get Fu*ked? I just don't get it.. Shocked JM2cents

+1
Zeroesque

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lou wrote:

Go f yourself.

lol, just kidding, of course! Smile

People need to get their damn keyboards already so they can shut up and play.
Lou
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeroesque wrote:

People need to get their damn keyboards already so they can shut up and play.

I hope that's all it is..
EXer
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you're right, but I fear you're not.

Respect seems to be a vanishing value in our society.

Sad, but true.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: