Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who has issues with QC on their Kronos?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Of those who actually HAVE a Kronos in their possession, who has Quality-Control issues?
Data wheel
23%
 23%  [ 9 ]
Data slider
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Case issues
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
OS issues
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Any other
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
NO issues at all
66%
 66%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 39

ScoobyDoo555
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scoffing aside, the fact that the term "user" was fully understood by those taking part in this thread.

But for those of the dim-witted intellect, yes, we are referring to the users who frequent this forum (and have bothered to participate in the poll).
Yamaha SY77 & KX88, SSL Nucleus, Korg Kronos 61, Wavestation A/D, Access Virus B, Roland XP30, DeepMind12D, System 1m, V-Synth XT, Focusrite Red16Line, Unitor 8, Akai S3000 XL, Alesis Quadraverb+, Focal Shape Twins, Full fat iMac, Logic Pro X, ProTools 2021, loadsa plugins.
jahrome

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am curious to know the workflow of the 22 folks that responded to this poll that have no issues. Specifically, I want to know how they use the data wheel....and if they use the sample editor much?
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jahrome wrote:
I am curious to know the workflow of the 22 folks that responded to this poll that have no issues. Specifically, I want to know how they use the data wheel....and if they use the sample editor much?

The sample editor would not be a "quality control issue" if it works as designed.

Korg USA Product support -- https://www.korgusa.com/contactus (For fastest service I would suggest calling them on the phone)

Outside the U.S. contact your Korg Country Distributor -- https://www.korg.com/us/corporate/distributors/
jahrome

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinHines wrote:
jahrome wrote:

The sample editor would not be a "quality control issue" if it works as designed.

No silly. I use the data wheel a lot when using the sample editor. During a long editing session is when my wheel popped out....
rob314159

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I had waited a little while before voting to see if I encountered the data wheel issue and I haven't. I will say that the data wheel is probably neither as precise nor as "heavy duty" feeling as others, but it does that job. But... I also find so far that I don't tend to use the data wheel extensively. I tend to use the value slider for a lot of things.

Originally, my value slider appeared to show more resistance in the upper 50% of travel than the lower, but that has gone away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: