Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos Shipped
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EXer
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keywhiz61 wrote:
Phinnin wrote:
Slow boat to Hawaii! Nice. There went a week. Sorry to hear it.

Pretty sure that "UPS Ground" to Hawaii involves airplanes and not boats.

No, when he wrote 'shipped', he really meant shipped:

brimoore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: pre-order snafu Reply with quote

So I pre-order my Korg Kronos 61 from Nova Musik back in February. One or two e-mail updates for the fictitious shipping date since then. Then the ONE week I'm in Norway for work (no cell phone service) they call to confirm charging my card - oops! No answer for two days, so they bump me and give mine away to someone else!

Grrrrrr!!!!!! If they would have sent an e-mail as well as calling, I'd be set. Now I'm scrambling to find another good deal. I know it's not a big deal, but for some reason I feel ripped off. Meh.... I'll get it somewhere else thats for sure!

Just needed to gripe Smile
aron
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent you a PM.
nowtime

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aron wrote:
Today and tomorrow may be the longest days! and.... what if the UPS guy decides no one is home! That has happened before! Laughing

Yes indeed, adgreed. Mine is in transist from Sweetwater in Indiana, scheduled to arrive tomorrow, Wednesday. I live in Northern Calif (ex-San Jose resident myself) and I am wishing I ordered Priority delivery. I am praying regularly that she is handled gingerly at all crossroads!
I wish it were tomorrow. Actually I wish it was Thursday because I am taking the day off so I can treat my household to the sound of thousands of presets being sampled, one after the other, over the course of the day and night. Thought about taking Wed off, but then what if delivery is late? That would suck. Tomorrow night could be difficult, having her in my car while I work all evening! But then 30+ hours of uninterrupted KronosTime.... Cool
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: pre-order snafu Reply with quote

brimoore wrote:
So I pre-order my Korg Kronos 61 from Nova Musik back in February. One or two e-mail updates for the fictitious shipping date since then. Then the ONE week I'm in Norway for work (no cell phone service) they call to confirm charging my card - oops! No answer for two days, so they bump me and give mine away to someone else!

Grrrrrr!!!!!! If they would have sent an e-mail as well as calling, I'd be set. Now I'm scrambling to find another good deal. I know it's not a big deal, but for some reason I feel ripped off. Meh.... I'll get it somewhere else thats for sure!

I would suggest calling Nova Musik on the phone and explaining your situation (i.e. you being in Norway when they called). While they may have given your unit away to someone else, they should honor the original price.

Korg USA Product support -- https://www.korgusa.com/contactus (For fastest service I would suggest calling them on the phone)

Outside the U.S. contact your Korg Country Distributor -- https://www.korg.com/us/corporate/distributors/
JPWC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Tuesday around 17:31. and of last report my Kronos 61 left Kansas at 03:00, expect delivery on Thursday, the Bay Area California, I am taking the day off! I also ordered a KontrolPad, I hope to use it with the Kronos.

I just promised the wife no new keyboards for two years! Do you think I could order something in parts, then assemble it myself?

I've upgrade my Motif XS6 to a Motif XF6. I've move the JP8000 out of the way. I am ready for the Kronos, towering to my right, in a place of instant access and the highest honor! (where I can use two finger to turn the data wheel ) Laughing

Shocked
Kronos-6, Krome, M3, Radias, KingKorg, microKorg, KP-2, KP-3, KO-1, KO-1 PRO, Karma, microX, monotron, monotribe, PadCONTROL, Wavedrum Mini, Volca Keys, Beats, Bass, Sample, monotron Duo & Delay, microArranger, M1, Wavestation, Volca Sample, Keys, Beats & Bass, MS-20

JD-XA, JD-Xi, Aira (system 1, TB3, TR8, MX-1), Prophet 12, Mopho X4, Jupiter-80, FA-06, D50, CS1x, CZ101, DX200, AN200, analogFOUR, MachineDrum, MonoMachine, Motif XF6, Virus Snow, Nord Lead 2X, OP-1, MFOS, Tenori-on, QY100, QY70, meeblip se, miniBrute, microBrute, Bass Station 2
nowtime

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JPWC wrote:
I just promised the wife no new keyboards for two years! Do you think I could order something in parts, then assemble it myself?
Laughing

Shocked

Linnstrument?

http://rogerlinndesign.com/products/linnstrument/index.html
CfNorENa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JPWC wrote:

Or you could promise her that if anything new comes in, then something old goes out. I see a few things in your gear list that the Kronos might make redundant (Fantom and Gaia, I'm looking at you)...

EDIT: hey, I'm in the Bay Area, too. Maybe I can come over to your house to play. Very Happy
mm-pro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: pre-order snafu Reply with quote

Check into Google Voice, it can route cell phone messages to your email with an audio web link and an often humorous voice to text translation. Oh, and it's free!

Regards,

MM

brimoore wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: