Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prices of the Kronos in the Netherlands`
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
QuiRobinez
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuma wrote:
What I don't understand is why all these dutch shops and even Voerman advertise the Kronos this early then. Can't be under the motto "coming very soon", as 4-6 months later isn't really "very soon".

this holland delivery mess is very frustrating. I'm waiting since april and the store said (again) that next week i would get the k88. But to be honest, i don't count on it. I've lost faith completely in this distribution mess.

On the other side, i'm confident that as soon as you receive the kronos you have forgotten how long the wait was. Smile
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, there is nothing as frustrating as being promised something and then having it postponed time and time again. I'd rather hear "April next year" and have it be true than get my hopes up and be disappointed so many times.

As far as I understand Voerman doesn't get very clear answers from Korg as of yet either. But by this point it's all hearsay of course. I'll just keep hoping I suppose.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think December/January is more realistic than September, and I'm afraid it will be more like April as Sander writes above.

Voerman does not get clear answers from Korg but they also are not realistic in translating it into a clear statement. I think the most clear statement is something like: don't count on Kronosses being available in big amount before the end of the year, after that it is still unclear.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found on a dutch site: prices around 50 euro less than normal (e.g. 2950 for kronos 61), however expected delivery date: Jan 6, 2012!

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Harry_G

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know a musicstore that have a Kronos 61 close to Breda. I had to travel for 4 hours for my first meeting with the Kronos. I not gonna do that again. I asked Voerman but they didn't reply
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For trying out, Feedback Rotterdam has one.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SanderXpander wrote:
For trying out, Feedback Rotterdam has one.

They are not selling it? (I still can wait; but just to know if they are 'allowed' to sell it or do they want it as demo model?

SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Officially it's a demo. The sales rep offered it to me for sale. I'm pretty sure it was used somewhat as they supplied a 61 to Herbie Hancock for the NSJ and also demoed it there extensively. I don't think they had two. That said, it looked fine. I didn't get into prices because I'm not looking for a 61 and am still waiting for an artist deal thingy through Voerman. But I suspect, availability being so low, that he wants the full price.

[EDIT]
PS Don't get it before Harry has a chance to see it again... that'd just be mean! Wink
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SanderXpander wrote:
Officially it's a demo. The sales rep offered it to me for sale. I'm pretty sure it was used somewhat as they supplied a 61 to Herbie Hancock for the NSJ and also demoed it there extensively. I don't think they had two. That said, it looked fine. I didn't get into prices because I'm not looking for a 61 and am still waiting for an artist deal thingy through Voerman. But I suspect, availability being so low, that he wants the full price.

[EDIT]
PS Don't get it before Harry has a chance to see it again... that'd just be mean! Wink

No I'm not going to get it ... I think I wait till begin of next year. I heard a shop owner saying that this is really the lowest price (E 3000) possible for such a new synth, but that's strange because in the US it is only $3000 (about 30% less, tough without tax/shipping). I guess it is not possible to get a reduction here for about half a year until it is arriving in a bit more quantities.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: