Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My STR-1 Clav

View previous topic :: View next topic  
burningbusch
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: My STR-1 Clav Reply with quote

Here's an STR-1 clav (actually a set of them) I've been working on. Advantages over sampled clavs include:

- Linear dynamics/timbre (no jumps)
- Organic lifelike quality
- Extended dynamic range, like a real clav
- Like a real clav, it's a blast to play
- With a light touch you can hear the string, harder touch responds appropriately.
- Real-time muting

Busch Purgatory Clav

Busch.
aron
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds cool to me!
aron
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busch,

Assuming you wanted to share this single program, how do you do this in the Kronos? I can't even see anywhere to save a single program to disk.
X-Trade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aron wrote:
Assuming you wanted to share this single program, how do you do this in the Kronos? I can't even see anywhere to save a single program to disk.

I imagine you can't. Korg's workstations have traditionally only exported entire banks. If you look through the download section (including for the OASYS), they are all PCG files, typically with one bank with only one program in it for example.

The software editor (when it finally arrives) might be a bit different, as for example the M3 software editor can export single programs or combis in its own format.

Enjoyed the soundbyte by the way.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Teh Mick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice !
Roland JD-990
Novation Remote SL Compact
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice!

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
phattbuzz
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very convincing. Good Job!
Past Instruments of Construction: Hammond A100 w/Leslie 760, Korg R3, Roland AxSynth, Korg Poly61, Korg M1, Univox MaxiKorg, Korg MS2000, (2) Moog Concertmate MG1, (2) Hammond X5, Rhodes Mark I & 2, Farfisa Compact, Yamaha S08, Casio SK1, Strymon Mobius, Custom Bass Pedals, Burns B3 Theremin.
danatkorg
Product Manager, Korg R&D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

X-Trade wrote:
aron wrote:

I imagine you can't. Korg's workstations have traditionally only exported entire banks.

Correct. Note that it is easy to *load* only a single Program, by browsing into the PCG on disk.
For technical support, please contact your Korg Distributor: http://www.korg.co.jp/English/Distributors/
Regretfully, I cannot offer technical support directly.
If you need to contact me for purposes other than technical support, please do not send PMs; instead, send email to dan@korgrd.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: