Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Kronos-61 on eBay UK - Grab a deal!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kron

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject: My Kronos-61 on eBay UK - Grab a deal! Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

I have decided to go ahead with 73-key hammer action Kronos hence my current 61-key version is now on eBay UK. I can use Oasys when I need synth key action. Used it for maybe 2-3 hours, mainly to try out the sounds.

While I am not in a hurry to sell it, I may consider the best of the offers I receive (with an exception of any ridiculous quotes), so do not hesitate to Jump on if you are interested. Send me your offer through eBay and I will respond as soon as I can.

Please help me restrict any silly discussions on the subject as this is a genuine and serious sale.
kron

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally - also put my Apple Cinema Display and XV 5080 on eBay to fund K73! I never thought I would ever go this route, the Kronos is SO addictive Smile
kron

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks, just to let you know that I have revised the item and the price, which now excludes the freebies.
Kontrol49
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were you not able to try out a 73 note??,seems a rather expensive impulse buy given its practically new are you not able to do an exchange with the dealer you bought from,surprised they don't have a 30 day exchange guarantee especially as you want a more expensive model,even if you got it imported!!!

I think your up against a few issues in terms of selling it here in the UK at the current price and also on ebay.

Most people in the market for a 61 or Kronos in general in the UK have probably already preordered and given you bought it from the states would say that would put prospective buyers off,even if it undercuts the new UK price, a hassle of having to try and sort out warranty faults should anything go wrong will put anyone off,there have been some debate over Korg UK honouring warranty on faults from Units bought from outside of the UK.

I guess the reduction in price of your unit at that sort of cash outlay for new buyers most would pay That £250 just for peace of mind on the warranty from a UK dealer.

Given the amount of Oasys scams over the years on ebay,such luxury priced instruments don't fair too well in ebay and even more so since you have rather a small feedback scoring and listing an instrument not yet readily available in the UK and using stock pictures rather actual one of the unit your selling,I think most will walk on by.

Good luck with your sale.
LyonsT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to expand on what Kontrol49 said pictures of the actual item are massively important to someones decision to buy, for things I have listed I put up a main picture (free) then link to my Flickr albums which I have usually 10 or more photos, that little extra bit of effort can really sell the item for anyone worrying about its authenticity and or condition.

Cool
Borsini Piano Accordion

Last edited by LyonsT on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
NuSkoolTone
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you just return the Kronos and get a refund? You DO keep the original boxes and stuff don't you?

I've never understood people ebaying things still in the return period...
LyonsT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a packaging whore Laughing I keep everything!
Borsini Piano Accordion
kron

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold it, I must say to a smart and lucky buyer, and am happy that it is going in the 'right' hands.

When I bought K61, there was no certainty about the delivery timelines of K73 or K88. Hence I had initially thought of going ahead with K61 + hammer action controller. Now that K73 is available I have decided to go for it as against maintaining 2 keyboards, although all this happened within a time window of a week to 10 days.

Sometimes decisions do change in real life and if it is worth the changes and the consequences of it, I go for it.

There was no point in sending it back to avoid further losses of shipping charges.

Thanks for your consideration and understanding...
LyonsT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratz on selling it Kron Smile
Borsini Piano Accordion
kron

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LyonsT wrote:
Congratz on selling it Kron Smile

Thanks mate..
EnjoyRC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kron wrote:
Sold it, I must say to a smart and lucky buyer, and am happy that it is going in the 'right' hands.

Gotta update that forum signature Laughing

Korg (Kronos 88, RK-100S 2), Behringer DeepMind 12, Roland (GAIA, A-800-Pro)
kron

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EnjoyRC wrote:
kron wrote:

Gotta update that forum signature Laughing

Done sir!
Laughing
TSUNAMI
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something i find helps is i programme my ebay seller username as a program and take a pic of it showing on the screen Smile

LyonsT wrote:
Just to expand on what Kontrol49 said pictures of the actual item are massively important to someones decision to buy, for things I have listed I put up a main picture (free) then link to my Flickr albums which I have usually 10 or more photos, that little extra bit of effort can really sell the item for anyone worrying about its authenticity and or condition.

Cool

13in Retina MacBook Pro, Quadcore i5 27in 8GB iMac, Logic Studio 9.1, Ableton Live9, Push, Volca Beats, Korg KRONOS 61, Korg Arp odyssey, Roland D50, Yamaha SY85, Moog Sub37, Roland TR8, Roland SP808, Korg NanoPad2, Eventide H9, Presonus 1602, Alesis M1 MkII, Yamaha APX5, Fender Splattercaster, DrumKat DK10, 1000 miles of cable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: