Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

apologies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lesfarrington

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: apologies Reply with quote

I posted a very unfavorable statement or two about the Kronos. i am still a little upset that the USB implementation and Editor are not yet ready AND i am still holding firm that the screen editing fields and buttons are WAY too small given the generous real estate on the screen AND i dont like the sequencer much either but i am relatively sure that most people will be using it with thier DAW anyway so the sequencer is FINE. i have full confidence that Korg will address these issues. I HAVE GOT TO MAKE SURE That anyone considering this instrument will NOT hesitate to buy it. THE SOUNDS IN THIS INSTRUMENT ARE WELL WORTH THE MONEY!
i have connected the Kronos using Midi and i gotta say, ITS FLAWLESS. the MOD-7 is so juicy I think they should have named this instrument MOD-7. i have owned 5 rolands, 2 Kurzweils, 4 Korgs, 2 Moogs, 3 Yamahas, 2 Emus, and Nothing gave me the goosebumps like the Kronos.
KRONOS was a greek god who ate his children. perhaps what Korg has done here is put ALL their Technology in ONE belly.
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING THIS SYNTH THEN DONT WAIT.....GET IT.
i promise you will be inspired every time you sit down to play it. it has FAR exceeded the expectations i had when it comes to SOUNDS.
and Karma really is like working with another writer.
BUT KORG, PLEASE, GIVE ME THE EDITOR!~!!
IM STILL A KORG CONVERT! this is truly a masterpiece.
Ksynth
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure the karma implementation will be even better one day too. Just a strong hunch.

As it is its quite fantastic really.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: