Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Still waiting for Pre-order 73 key Kronos ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sodapop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Still waiting for Pre-order 73 key Kronos ? Reply with quote

Still waiting for Pre-order 73 key from Nova Musik. I am # 4 on the list . First shipment they recieved had only 3 pre-order 73's. Anyone else still waiting for their pre-order 73 key ordered from anywhere to arrive ? I talked to them today and they still had no idea when they would get here. Starting to think about Recepter or Open Labs to run Ivory and other vst's.
theshinenz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've order one but not from Novamusik, my supplier in Milwaukee is still waiting on his order of about 15 Kronos, the wait is killing me, it went from May to June, to late June, and now he seems to think it will be Late July/Early August, I really hope hes right this time.
mm-pro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on the Guitar Center list. They screwed up and sent their first received 73s out to stores instead of filling backorders...they are saying mid August now.

Regards,

MM
CoreyMast

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered an 88 from zZounds. They said they received a few at the end of June and thought they had another shipment coming in July. They then realized that the June shipment was the July shipment and it just came in earlier than expected. That is the reason they gave me for having the dates all mixed up on the website, and it sounds logical. They say the next shipment is expected around Aug. 15th.

Now we play the waiting game!

Alesis Andromeda A6, Kronos 88

www.coreymast.com
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: Still waiting for Pre-order 73 key Kronos ? Reply with quote

sodapop wrote:
Still waiting for Pre-order 73 key from Nova Musik. I am # 4 on the list . First shipment they recieved had only 3 pre-order 73's. Anyone else still waiting for their pre-order 73 key ordered from anywhere to arrive ? I talked to them today and they still had no idea when they would get here. Starting to think about Recepter or Open Labs to run Ivory and other vst's.

All good things come to those who wait.

The Muse Receptor and OpenLabs Neko/Miko are very different products compared to the Kronos.

Korg USA Product support -- https://www.korgusa.com/contactus (For fastest service I would suggest calling them on the phone)

Outside the U.S. contact your Korg Country Distributor -- https://www.korg.com/us/corporate/distributors/
dregsor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More 73-88 pre-order stuff here. Some guy named dregsor went balistic so just ignore him. Wink

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=63228

mm-pro,

Where are you on the GC list? I'm like 7 or something.
mm-pro

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was told I am number one...

Regards,

MM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: