Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

well I did it
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeebustrain
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 am    Post subject: well I did it Reply with quote

I just ordered an 88 from my Sweetwater rep today. They're expecting early September (or sooner) for a delivery date. Between this and the PC361 I picked up about a month ago, I'm going to (continue to) be in synth heaven for the next couple years. Things are finally on track to be finished with the divorce from my wife and I feel a lot better about things.
::: Korg Kronos 88 ::: Alesis Fusion 8HD ::: Kurzweil PC361 ::: Roland V-Synth ::: DSI Prophet 12 ::: DSI OB-6 ::: Korg Prophecy ::: Moog Micromoog ::: Yamaha CP-30 ::: Alesis Andromeda ::: Moog Sub37 ::: Sequential Prophet 600 ::: Korg MS2000BR ::: GSI Burn :::

My Music
aron
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations. You have purchased an incredible keyboard.
StephenKay
KARMA Developer
Approved Merchant
KARMA Developer<br>Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: well I did it Reply with quote

jeebustrain wrote:
I just ordered an 88 from my Sweetwater rep today. They're expecting early September (or sooner) for a delivery date. Between this and the PC361 I picked up about a month ago, I'm going to (continue to) be in synth heaven for the next couple years. Things are finally on track to be finished with the divorce from my wife and I feel a lot better about things.

Women...keyboards? Women....keyboards? Choose keyboards, you win every time. Wink

jeebustrain
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: well I did it Reply with quote

StephenKay wrote:
jeebustrain wrote:

Women...keyboards? Women....keyboards? Choose keyboards, you win every time. Wink

That's what I was thinking. Between this stuff, my drums, and the fact that my son is living with me full time, what the hell do I need women for (other than to be a roadie when I gig)?
::: Korg Kronos 88 ::: Alesis Fusion 8HD ::: Kurzweil PC361 ::: Roland V-Synth ::: DSI Prophet 12 ::: DSI OB-6 ::: Korg Prophecy ::: Moog Micromoog ::: Yamaha CP-30 ::: Alesis Andromeda ::: Moog Sub37 ::: Sequential Prophet 600 ::: Korg MS2000BR ::: GSI Burn :::

My Music
BasariStudios
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a wife too...once upon the time...now i have Kronos and M3...
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BasariStudios wrote:

And they are not jealous of eachother Smile

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
aprilsbonfire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BasariStudios wrote:

He He Hilarious Very Happy Very Happy
Korg Kronos -73 #000083
EnjoyRC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: well I did it Reply with quote

jeebustrain wrote:

Congratulations dude!!! If you wanna come over and play on my Kronos 88 again until yours arrives. Lemme know.

Korg (Kronos 88, RK-100S 2), Behringer DeepMind 12, Roland (GAIA, A-800-Pro)
ScoobyDoo555
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: well I did it Reply with quote

StephenKay wrote:

I have both, and they live in perfect harmony.
Bit like choosing the keyboard, choose the right woman Wink
Yamaha SY77 & KX88, SSL Nucleus, Korg Kronos 61, Wavestation A/D, Access Virus B, Roland XP30, DeepMind12D, System 1m, V-Synth XT, Focusrite Red16Line, Unitor 8, Akai S3000 XL, Alesis Quadraverb+, Focal Shape Twins, Full fat iMac, Logic Pro X, ProTools 2021, loadsa plugins.
FGTH

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: well I did it Reply with quote

ScoobyDoo555 wrote:
StephenKay wrote:

Right, I have both too. It all depends how you play them...(If you know what I mean...LOL). Very Happy
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: well I did it Reply with quote

FGTH wrote:
ScoobyDoo555 wrote:
StephenKay wrote:

Right, I have both too. It all depends how you play them...(If you know what I mean...LOL). Very Happy

Also the manual is an issue. A Kronos has a 1000+ manual, the manual of my wife is not a PDF ... and seems to be constantly changing.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
shap

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: well I did it Reply with quote

StephenKay wrote:

Speak into the microphone, please... Smile
Sonar Producer, everything EastWest
Brian Moore iGuitar+Roland GI-20, Composite Acoustics 6, 12 string guitars, Multiple Ovations from when they were still worth it
Presonus Eureka (2x), TC Helicon VoiceOne
ADAM A7's and JBL 4328Ps, each for its purpose
Border Collies + Misc. Squeaky Toys
StephenKay
KARMA Developer
Approved Merchant
KARMA Developer<br>Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: well I did it Reply with quote

ScoobyDoo555 wrote:
StephenKay wrote:

True. I am married, and my wife is wonderful (are you reading this honey?) However, I was more commenting on which of the two require less tech support and maintenance. Wink

doogler63

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, you will not regret it as l have a Kronos 88 and l have had it for about 3 weeks and l am just starting to see how much can be done with this keyboard, and yes l have a wife as well and they both get along . Wink

Cheers

Robert
EWBR

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: well I did it Reply with quote

StephenKay wrote:
However, I was more commenting on which of the two require less tech support and maintenance. Wink

Cool This was the reason to terminate my relationship, more time for OASYS and KRONOS, more time for my car and at least more time for the beautiful life. Shhh

Now I dont waste time for strange women maintenance Wink

Oliver
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: