Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PCG Tools for Kronos(X), Krome, Oasys,M3/M50,Tritons, ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andriessen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: My mistake Reply with quote

Hi, I know what I did wrong. I wanted to start with the default PCG and I downloaded one from your website. it is the one including virtual slots. I now have created an empty PCG (might be a good thing to post on your website) and started from there. It works!

I have one bug though: the setlist doesn't update when you make changed unless you change to programs of combi's and back again. And I cannot get the setlists names to clear. Had to retype them all by hand.

Cheers
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: My mistake Reply with quote

Andriessen wrote:
Hi, I know what I did wrong. I wanted to start with the default PCG and I downloaded one from your website. it is the one including virtual slots. I now have created an empty PCG (might be a good thing to post on your website) and started from there. It works!

I have one bug though: the setlist doesn't update when you make changed unless you change to programs of combi's and back again. And I cannot get the setlists names to clear. Had to retype them all by hand.

Cheers

I'm glad you sort it out.

About the bug: you are right, I fixed it in my development version so in the next release it will be fixed.

About the set list names to clear, it was intended that way. Which means: if you select one or more set lists and you press 'Clear', all the set list slots will be cleared, but not the set list name ... but it is a good idea to clean that too, so I will change it (will be in the new release too). This means, not only the set lists slots are cleared but also the set list names.

So thanks for both items... they will be solved/improved in the next version.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Andriessen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:28 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Great work! I just made a donation.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

Andriessen wrote:
Great work! I just made a donation.

Thank you very much, I will send an email within 10 minutes.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
media-igor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

[img]http://i.imgur.com/WNDbhW6.jpg?1[/img]

Michel in the new version (2.7.3), I can not push (change width) columns
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

media-igor wrote:

I tried and it should work, however the cursor does not change and it takes sometimes some tries to drag it from the correct vertical line, it's very picky.

Since I use a 3th party library which is not perfect, I cannot change this.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but please try again.

Btw, nice to see it in Greek language Smile

media-igor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

michelkeijzers wrote:
media-igor wrote:

I tried and it should work, however the cursor does not change and it takes sometimes some tries to drag it from the correct vertical line, it's very picky.

happened, thank you!
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

media-igor wrote:
michelkeijzers wrote:
media-igor wrote:

happened, thank you!

You're welcome Smile

michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Behind the scenes I'm busy with PCG Tools, to add drum kits/ drum patterns. In the next version for all programs in the tool tip the used drum kits/patterns will be shown, such as for combis. What else you would like to see in the tool tip of patch types (programs, combis, set list etc) ?

My proposal:
For programs: used drum kits, used drum track program, used drum track pattern
For combis: used programs, used drum track pattern
For set list slots: -
For drum kits: -
For drum patterns: -

tim.condon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the tool!

Is there a way to export the "Reference" column of setlists (for example, when using "Generate List...")?

Thanks!
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim.condon wrote:
Love the tool!

Is there a way to export the "Reference" column of setlists (for example, when using "Generate List...")?

Thanks!

Thanks for the compliment ... currently that is not possible, but I think it is a good candidate to be implemented, I need to check how easy it is to add but it seems to be a good idea. Thanks!

michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:56 am    Post subject: PCG Tools 2.8.0 Reply with quote

Dear all,

It has been a long time ago, but there is a new version of PCG Tools (see http://pcgtools.mkspace.nl)

Major changes:
- Support for drum kits, drum patterns and wave sequences (although when moved, patches using them are not synced, I hope to add this in a later version).
- Splitting double to single setup keyboard layouts (Kronos only).
- Initialize combis as MIDI MPE standard.
- Patches can be shown in HEX/ASCII format.
- Various improvements
- Various bug fixes
- Various new links
- New installer (note that it might be necessary to remove the old installation of PCG Tools manually... to do this, go to Control Panel, select PCG Tools, uninstall it, and install the new PCG Tools 2.8.0).

Full list:

Feature : Drum Kits, Drum Patterns and Wave Sequences can be moved up/down.
Feature : Drum Kits, Drum Patterns and Wave Sequences can be sorted.
Feature : Drum Kits, Drum Patterns and Wave Sequences can be cleared.
Feature : Drum Kits, Drum Patterns and Wave Sequences can be compacted.
Feature : Drum Kits, Drum Patterns and Wave Sequences can be (de/semi)capitalized.
Feature : Splitting double-to-single keyboard set lists (Kronos only).
Feature : Initialize combis as MIDI MPE standard (for e.g. Roli keyboards).
Feature : Patches can be shown as HEX/ASCII for analyzing purposes.
Language: Several language words/fragments updates.
Improv  : All patches show as tooltip their empty/initialized status.
Improv  : Programs and combis show as tooltip their used drum kit/track info.
Improv  : Changing set list names directly updates the set PCG window.
Improv  : Cleaning set lists will also clean the set list names.
Improv  : Renaming set list names auto updates the screen (Kronos only).
Improv  : Song names and sample info from a SNG file can be exported to a text file.
Bug Fix : Prevented crash when pasting set list slots (Kronos only).
Bug Fix : Prevented crash when selecting MIDI Tracks in song file.
Bug Fix : MS200, MicroKorg and MicroKorg XL programs seen as modeled program (instead of sampled).
Links   : Added new window with personal links (Co-Incidental, Nothing Else Matters, Altran etc).
Links   : Added link to several donators and GitaarDemo (guitar shop).
Install : New installer.

Kind regards,

Michel Keijzers (developer of PCG Tools)

AdDeRoo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Michel

First of all, thanks for your continuing work on this great tool!

I do get some install issues (I'm using Windows 10) when going from version 2.73 (which worked perfectly) to version 2.81. But upon rebooting the machine and re-trying it seems to work fine!

Current gear : Korg Kronos 88 (SN 0979) / Nektar LX88+ / Korg PA2X / Kurzweil K2500R / Korg Nanopad2 / Neo Ventilator / Akai EWI USB / Cantabile / Reaper / Cakewalk / Reason / way too many VST's
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdDeRoo wrote:
Hi Michel

I do get some install issues (I'm using Windows 10) when going from version 2.73 (which worked perfectly) to version 2.81. But upon rebooting the machine and re-trying it seems to work fine!

Hello Ad,

Glad to hear it worked after all ... and yes, there are some people who had problems installing the new version ... probably the reason is that I switched from installer (and might have to do again), since the old installer did not work together with the other development tools I used.

I'm checking into it, but mostly it helps to deinstall the old version by hand and than install the new version (only needed if the installer does not automatically deinstall the old version). I cannot test all the upgrades from all old versions on all operating systems.

michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdDeRoo wrote:
Hi Michel

Hello Ad,

Glad to hear it worked after all ... and yes, there are some people who had problems installing the new version ... probably the reason is that I switched from installer (and might have to do again), since the old installer did not work together with the other development tools I used.

I'm checking into it, but mostly it helps to deinstall the old version by hand and than install the new version (only needed if the installer does not automatically deinstall the old version). I cannot test all the upgrades from all old versions on all operating systems.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 56 of 61

Jump to: