Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Kronos - Oasys Sounds by Kronosounds.com - Monster Pack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EvilDragon
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keyboard Solo wrote:
remember that you receved only a FAKE Pack Wink

Well that was an INCREDIBLY STUPID thing to do. Shows that you're a scheming bastard and nothing else.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be better to have 3 or 4 real patches instead of a full pack of fake patches. I guess you already lost a lot of potential customers by doing this (and reading this post). Admitting you are sending fake patches AFTERWARDS is showing not much respect.

I am currently busy with creating an app. If I wanted to earn money out of it I would make a DEMO version with limited functionality and stating it explicitly beforehand.

You could make a very small set of 3 or 4 patches ... or maybe removed some controller functionality and note it.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Keyboard Solo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvilDragon wrote:
Keyboard Solo wrote:

Well that was an INCREDIBLY STUPID thing to do. Shows that you're a scheming bastard and nothing else.

Man...do you will give your patches to a person who throws s**t on you?
probably not

I'm here to find programmers who want to share with us and try our patches patches on Kronos for free ... including Robert

there are people in this forum that should change the tone of their words
Korg Triton Classic, Korg Oasys, Kronos 88, Vsynth Gt, M3 + Exb Moss Derek Sherinian Signature, Radias, Motif Xs rack, TR-rack, trinity custom red, jd990, Ipad, Nord Lead 3, Korg M1, Kurzweil K2600r full Rom...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EvilDragon
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being dishonest when you're challenged gives you even more trouble. You should have sent your BEST patches to Rob, and then if he was amazed (which I doubt would happen) he would help you guys out. But no, you decided to be a scheming bastard instead. This will not help you in finding programmers for your "project" on this forum, and you should be aware of that.

You don't deserve the money you get for your scheme.
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I doubt that he sent fake patches. It sounds to me like he's just trying to save face, although admittedly in a very stupid way.
Keyboard Solo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent the patches to Robert after we arrived on this forum and found a lot of s**t on us...also on youtube.

Please, ho want to help me for the test and videodemo, contact me and we will start to work whit us.

I have nothing against Robert
Korg Triton Classic, Korg Oasys, Kronos 88, Vsynth Gt, M3 + Exb Moss Derek Sherinian Signature, Radias, Motif Xs rack, TR-rack, trinity custom red, jd990, Ipad, Nord Lead 3, Korg M1, Kurzweil K2600r full Rom...
Keyboard Solo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SanderXpander wrote:
Honestly, I doubt that he sent fake patches. It sounds to me like he's just trying to save face, although admittedly in a very stupid way.

you're wrong, you'll see on the tube in a few days the new patches for RADIAS, if you want to you can also try for free.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I would pay $80 for patches I would expect a real company instead of a single person (or maybe a few persons), having a good website etc and a consistent way of communicating.

Assuming most serious Korg owners look at Korg Forums, I wonder what the user base is (i.e. the number of sold products). Maybe it's better to earn some credits first by:
- letting some people try REAL demo patches (don't give them all, just a few would suffice)
- or sell a few for a few bucks. If they are good you will get automatically mouth to mouth advertisement (well type to type advertisement here). And THEN you can sell a lot for maybe $80.
- or give references of well known studios/people who themselves confirm they are using your patches.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
EvilDragon
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get more patches and higher quality sounds in an official soundbank for Alchemy, than this. Less money, too ($59).

Not to mention I also get a lot more diversity. Not all (or most) patches are leads. There's everything.

So, a big fail for S4K.
Keyboard Solo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

michelkeijzers wrote:
If I would pay $80 for patches I would expect a real company instead of a single person (or maybe a few persons), having a good website etc and a consistent way of communicating.

Assuming most serious Korg owners look at Korg Forums, I wonder what the user base is (i.e. the number of sold products). Maybe it's better to earn some credits first by:
- letting some people try REAL demo patches (don't give them all, just a few would suffice)
- or sell a few for a few bucks. If they are good you will get automatically mouth to mouth advertisement (well type to type advertisement here). And THEN you can sell a lot for maybe $80.
- or give references of well known studios/people who themselves confirm they are using your patches.

In fact, you're right this month there will be a real revolution for what concerns our business;)

is not a coincidence that I'm here starting today.

I'm going to put a lot of content and tutorials, free patches and moore!

I hope to have cooperation from your
Rosen Sound
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvilDragon wrote:
Keyboard Solo wrote:

To prove him as BS, i will say this.

I have a very close friend of mine who also lurks these forums. Who was also talking to Sion... I am basing my opinion after what sion sent to me... AND to my friend. I loaded both while he was over and lemme tell you... awful.... I have an Mp3 of some samples i sent my buddy of these pakcs and i wont post them cause id ont want to embarrass sion.

Sion, you suck, youre a f*ck*ng cheapskate con artist and you can honestly blow me. You dont deserve all the s**t you own especialy to put out such terrible demos.

Heres a good one for yall

he put up a WAVESTATION DEMO
TO SHOW OFF THE WAVESTATION
and doesnt touch the vector joystick even ONCE

wheres ozy when you need him Sad

Current gear: Korg Kronos 61, Oberheim OB-8, Alesis Vortex
Past Gear: Triton Extreme w/moss & ram, Korg Radias, Kurzweil Micropiano, Triton classic, & Karma
Come visit my Burbank California repair shop/recording studio! Rosensound.com
And my band: Sirion.us.com
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keyboard Solo wrote:

You can have my cooperation in the sense you can use my FREE app to make program lists of your designed programs.

I'm intended to also make an app feature to check which programs are similar to other so we can check it to see how much has changed really.

Keyboard Solo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

michelkeijzers wrote:
Keyboard Solo wrote:

You can have my cooperation in the sense you can use my FREE app to make program lists of your designed programs.

I'm intended to also make an app feature to check which programs are similar to other so we can check it to see how much has changed really.

thanks! really!

can you send me informations about your works?
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keyboard Solo wrote:
michelkeijzers wrote:
Keyboard Solo wrote:

thanks! really!

can you send me informations about your works?

See http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=63765
If you leave your email address as PM, I can send you the app.

Keyboard Solo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your help...

my contact

mandan81@hotmail.com
space4keys skype
info@space4keys.com
keyboardsolo on facebook
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: