Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Kronos - Oasys Sounds by Kronosounds.com - Monster Pack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's sent.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
vstkeys

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkie wrote:
$80 for that?? WHOAAAAA>...The Kronos already has enough Leads and Pianos.. Go create some Brass and guitar sounds!

Absolutly agree with you . The kronos in terms of Brass (Pop, funk) and guitars & basses (accous & elect) losses the fight to the mox by KO, no contest. However kronos has got the best pianos/synths/organs/drums on the marked today.
There is even found a farting patch on effects lol.
peace
EnjoyRC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robbinhood wrote:
wheres ozy when you need him Sad

LOL... That just made my day!!!!

Korg (Kronos 88, RK-100S 2), Behringer DeepMind 12, Roland (GAIA, A-800-Pro)
Keyboard Solo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It 's official, Derek Sherinian is one of the first artists who will participate in the KS eLearning platform. the revolution is coming! Wink

This evening, August 2nd in Stockholm for the first time Derek will use our new MONSTER PACK for KRONOS live with BCC.

more news soon on www.dereksherinian.com
Korg Triton Classic, Korg Oasys, Kronos 88, Vsynth Gt, M3 + Exb Moss Derek Sherinian Signature, Radias, Motif Xs rack, TR-rack, trinity custom red, jd990, Ipad, Nord Lead 3, Korg M1, Kurzweil K2600r full Rom...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mystic38

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, it gave me a giggle to..

although off the wall at times his humour did get me laffin.. and fyi ozy has been alive and well over at the Roland Clan recently.. he has beaten up on the JP80 too so he must be off to motifator by now..lol

EnjoyRC wrote:
robbinhood wrote:
wheres ozy when you need him Sad

LOL... That just made my day!!!!

Korg PA4X, Nord Stage 3, Virus Ti Polar, Novation Nova II, Yamaha S70XS, MPC-X, TC Helicon Voicelive Rack, KRK VXT8 monitors, 2012 LP Standard, 1999 Am. hardtail Strat, Fender DRRI, Orange AD30HTC, Marshall Vintage Modern, 2 cans and a piece of string...
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
www.keyboardsolo.com - www.keyboardsolo.it - www.solodeteclado.com - www.space4keys.com - www.s4k.tv - www.leadsounds.com - www.kronosounds.com - www.nordleads.com - www.fantomsounds.com - www.vsynthsounds.com - www.radiasounds.com - www.dreamtheater.it - www.dreamtheaterfans.com - www.jordanrudess.it - msn mandan81@hotmail.com - skype space4keys - mail info@space4keys.com - Fb keyboardsolo - twitter space4keys

Are you sure you have enough websites in your signature?

Laughing
Keyboard Solo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
Quote:
www.keyboardsolo.com - www.keyboardsolo.it - www.solodeteclado.com - www.space4keys.com - www.s4k.tv - www.leadsounds.com - www.kronosounds.com - www.nordleads.com - www.fantomsounds.com - www.vsynthsounds.com - www.radiasounds.com - www.dreamtheater.it - www.dreamtheaterfans.com - www.jordanrudess.it - msn mandan81@hotmail.com - skype space4keys - mail info@space4keys.com - Fb keyboardsolo - twitter space4keys

Laughing

this is my setup Wink..if you want i can use the keys Wink
Korg Triton Classic, Korg Oasys, Kronos 88, Vsynth Gt, M3 + Exb Moss Derek Sherinian Signature, Radias, Motif Xs rack, TR-rack, trinity custom red, jd990, Ipad, Nord Lead 3, Korg M1, Kurzweil K2600r full Rom...
EvilDragon
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, man, this can almost classify as signature spamming.
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keyboard Solo wrote:
Sharp wrote:
Quote:

Laughing

I would rather you remove them as I see you walking a very fine line as a spammer at this moment in time.

Regards
Sharp
Keyboard Solo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
Keyboard Solo wrote:
Sharp wrote:
Quote:

Laughing

hope that this is right

I would rather you remove them as I see you walking a very fine line as a spammer at this moment in time.

Regards
Sharp

Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. Ok I will edit your account myself.

Please read the FAQ on advertising.
Abierto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to spend some words, because 90% of you are talking without know how S4K works. First of all, all S4K Team Members work together, programming sounds not for a great quality, but for THE BEST quality.

What i saw here, is a lot of users posting for a lot of issues that are already solved in the past topics. What i saw and i'm already seeing on S4K is not a FAQ community, but a place where users can learn things, tutorials, interviews, and knowledge not only for Korg stuff.

About the "fake patch package", i can confirm that i've recieved that too, before i joined the Team: it's an easy test, that our Admin do to who wants to join our Team. It consist in some rough patches that has to been refined by the users. If the result is good, he can join the Team, it's easy.

So what i ask to you, is just don't throw sh*t on our works. You can and cannot agree with our policy, but you can't say that our patches aren't good, because professional keyboardists adopted them, and this is not "fake", is a proof of our professionality.

Gear: Korg TR 88, Roland SH-201, iPhone 3G 8Gb, Korg nanoKEY.

Last edited by Abierto on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
TSUNAMI
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ban him ....

Sharp wrote:

13in Retina MacBook Pro, Quadcore i5 27in 8GB iMac, Logic Studio 9.1, Ableton Live9, Push, Volca Beats, Korg KRONOS 61, Korg Arp odyssey, Roland D50, Yamaha SY85, Moog Sub37, Roland TR8, Roland SP808, Korg NanoPad2, Eventide H9, Presonus 1602, Alesis M1 MkII, Yamaha APX5, Fender Splattercaster, DrumKat DK10, 1000 miles of cable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keyboard Solo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:

OK, I had seen others guys with banners and links, I thought it was possible to advertise.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abierto wrote:

What i saw here, is a lot of users posting for a lot of issues that are already solved in the past topics.

It happens that new users don't search well enough, but actually it's not the point. This forum is for spreading news, asking questions, for both newbies and professionals, sharing tips, experiences, reviews and also some fun in between.

But let's say this topic has not been good for S4K and as a 'collaboration' I think it is wise to have some common approach for sites like this (altough I don't know any good Korg forum sites except for this one).

And about the patch fake test: maybe it's wise to do a kind of decency test too to prevent such posts/behavior in future.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: