Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Kronos - Oasys Sounds by Kronosounds.com - Monster Pack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keyboard Solo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all this chaos was generated after reading several posts in this forum where you told the worst about our community.. Keyboard Solo - Space4keys community have a large following of users and we we never criticized korg forums...hope this is the end and we start working with you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rosen Sound
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keyboard Solo wrote:
all this chaos was generated after reading several posts in this forum where you told the worst about our community.. Keyboard Solo - Space4keys community have a large following of users and we we never criticized korg forums...hope this is the end and we start working with you

I apologize for ratting you out for the con you really are!

Quote:
Space4keys community have a large following of users and we we never criticized korg forums...hope this is the end and we start working with you

Space4keys community have a large following of users CHILDREN and we we never ALWAYS criticized SPAM korg forums...hope this is the end and we start working CONNING with you

Abierto wrote:
I just want to spend some words, because 90% of you are talking without know how S4K works. First of all, all S4K Team Members work together, programming sounds not for a great quality, but for THE BEST quality.

What i saw here, is a lot of users posting for a lot of issues that are already solved in the past topics. What i saw and i'm already seeing on S4K is not a FAQ community, but a place where users can learn things, tutorials, interviews, and knowledge not only for Korg stuff.

About the "fake patch package", i can confirm that i've recieved that too, before i joined the Team: it's an easy test, that our Admin do to who wants to join our Team. It consist in some rough patches that has to been refined by the users. If the result is good, he can join the Team, it's easy.

So what i ask to you, is just don't throw sh*t on our works. You can and cannot agree with our policy, but you can't say that our patches aren't good, because professional keyboardists adopted them, and this is not "fake", is a proof of our professionality.

So what youre saying in reality is that you children think that space4shit produces legitimate good work. Which is false. I have given yall many chances. i actually BOUGHT two packs (5 dollar ones of course...) and lemme tell you.. i wish there was a refund button. I also, through connections, have received many packs you put out that friend of mine mistakenly bought. they were horrible.

The only thing you can learn from space4keys is what not to do with your money and synthesizer.

Thats like saying... Hey man please buy my food, heres a sample that taste like s**t. The fake patch thing is probably bullshit. the pack that was sent to my real life friend was sent because my friend claimed to have boughten an expensive pack and it was not loading. Scion then sent a new version of it and it was a POS.

I will s**t all over your work because your work is s**t. i am not afraid to be an asshole to those who deserve it. I am generally a nice guy who is very tolerant but i can't say i am for your 'service' (conning)

Professional keyboardist as in Derek sherinian who is constantly in & out of bands? Kicked out of dream theater for getting creamed by jordan rudess? Bob Katisionis? of the the biggest jokes in metal keyboard history? Give me a break man. I have received many emails of praise for some patches and samples i have made from names you only wish would contact you. I am not trying to brag, but the names i have received emails from are far higher then any you could imagine. All thanks to my link here on the Korg forums.

Keyboard Solo wrote:
Sharp wrote:
Hmm.. Ok I will edit your account myself.

Please read the FAQ on advertising.

OK, I had seen others guys with banners and links, I thought it was possible to advertise.

Only if you are a contributing member and are promoting something useful to the community and not for self gain. Your s**t is not useful considering every post you make it either you advertising or defending yourself against shots.

I am very thankful for these forums and for the numerous emails i receive from users giving praise and good conversation. I really wish people like you sion didnt exist. because its obvious youre out for yourself.

Current gear: Korg Kronos 61, Oberheim OB-8, Alesis Vortex
Past Gear: Triton Extreme w/moss & ram, Korg Radias, Kurzweil Micropiano, Triton classic, & Karma
Come visit my Burbank California repair shop/recording studio! Rosensound.com
And my band: Sirion.us.com
Abierto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robbinhood wrote:
bla bla bla....

Kid.

Gear: Korg TR 88, Roland SH-201, iPhone 3G 8Gb, Korg nanoKEY.
Rosen Sound
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abierto wrote:
robbinhood wrote:
bla bla bla....

Kid.

Korg TR and roland SH 201 says it all!

Current gear: Korg Kronos 61, Oberheim OB-8, Alesis Vortex
Past Gear: Triton Extreme w/moss & ram, Korg Radias, Kurzweil Micropiano, Triton classic, & Karma
Come visit my Burbank California repair shop/recording studio! Rosensound.com
And my band: Sirion.us.com
Keyboard Solo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize with all the official forum for my behavior, I will try to fix it.

the only problem here is Rob, you were too offensive
you have no idea what's going to happen ... Wink Trust me! ehehehe

I close the discussion here, the Monster Pack V3 needs to be completed to be shared with person who respect the work of others.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this thread has run long enough and should be closed now.

Regards
Sharp.
Abierto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robbinhood wrote:
Abierto wrote:
robbinhood wrote:
bla bla bla....

Kid.

Korg TR and roland SH 201 says it all!

Hey, something wrong with my gear?

Gear: Korg TR 88, Roland SH-201, iPhone 3G 8Gb, Korg nanoKEY.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: