Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help re sequencer and set list

View previous topic :: View next topic  
teb335

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Help re sequencer and set list Reply with quote

Hi,
First off, hello to you all - first post and havent been near a keyboard since an old ensoniq sq1 decades ago....so please go easy .

Am about to buy a workstation with a view to using in my band. Have read a lot on the forum however before blowing my cash, wanted to seek some advice regarding..

a) Is it possible to have a page/bank of the set list for sounds and another page for songs - ie so could start a song - eg with drums / couple of other sounds, then flick to the sounds page of the set list and select different sounds to play along to the song with ? Then on to the next song selection etc ?

b) If not , would it be possible to just select songs from a song list, hit play and pick sounds from a set list page to play the odd part over the song as it played ?

c) Finally, anyone come accross anything that would be of conern in trying to use a kronos in this way ?

thanks in advance
jimknopf
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I understood right, you don't need anything but songs for what you want to do:

- you save a song with your background parts
- you set one track to the part you want to play
- you set that track as active track and save the song
- you start the song and play your part on the active track.

If you want to play several parts/instruments, you just have to change the active track for your playing.
teb335

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

many thanks Jim - sounds easy enough !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: