Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M3 editor windows 10 - not working

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AkselPL

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:13 am    Post subject: M3 editor windows 10 - not working Reply with quote

Helo
Because my lcd lost touch function I want to control it via m3 editor. I installed newest midi driver and m3 editor. Now on my windows 10 I have 2 situations:
32bit driver - the m3 stand-alone run and durning the initial midi scan the app stuck or crash. In fl studio vst it opens but after I select the midi-usb in editor and click receive all it gives error. Of course notes communication works well in both direction.
64bit driver - m3 editor stand alone do not recognize midi devices and the vst plugin do not see the midi-usb. Of course notes works booth directions.

Any idea ?

Best regards
Korg M3-73, Korg Radias-R, Korg EXB-Radias, Korg Electribe MX-1, Korg Kaoss Pad 3, Kawaii KC-10, Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard, Ibanez GiO, Fender Mustang III, Fostex PM1MKII, X-Fi Elite PRO, E-mu Midi, Reloop RH-3500PRO Ltd, Reloop RHP-20, FL Studio, Apple Ipad 2.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: