Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Went to my local Daddy's Junky Music today...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
phattbuzz
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Went to my local Daddy's Junky Music today... Reply with quote

Went to my local Daddy's Junky Music (New England/New York chain) today to get an AC adapter I needed to have replaced.
I asked when they expected to get a Kronos in. The salesman kind of laughed and told me that one person ordered a Kronos from them four months ago. I told him I would buy mine online.
There's really no place I know of in this area to actually try one out. But still, even after listening to some of the people on here that have had problems with build quality, etc, I will be buying one soon. I almost have the funds now, but I want to get a package deal that includes a hard case and a few other items that I hope to bargain for.
Past Instruments of Construction: Hammond A100 w/Leslie 760, Korg R3, Roland AxSynth, Korg Poly61, Korg M1, Univox MaxiKorg, Korg MS2000, (2) Moog Concertmate MG1, (2) Hammond X5, Rhodes Mark I & 2, Farfisa Compact, Yamaha S08, Casio SK1, Strymon Mobius, Custom Bass Pedals, Burns B3 Theremin.
Serg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello phattbuzz, Check out this website: www.kraftmusic.com/ they do have some bundles, maybe one of them will be just for you! I finnally received my replacement K88 last week, and i love it!!! its build quality is good, i dont have any issuess with it. Buy it, you won't regret it! this board is fantastic!!!

Serg
phattbuzz
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking at Kraft Music's Stage Essentials bundle, and for a hundred dollars more than the price of a Kronos, the hard case is a great deal, but I don't need the other items. I'm going to see if ZZounds can match that but change a few items. I need a Midi merger that Kraft doesn't have but ZZounds does.
Past Instruments of Construction: Hammond A100 w/Leslie 760, Korg R3, Roland AxSynth, Korg Poly61, Korg M1, Univox MaxiKorg, Korg MS2000, (2) Moog Concertmate MG1, (2) Hammond X5, Rhodes Mark I & 2, Farfisa Compact, Yamaha S08, Casio SK1, Strymon Mobius, Custom Bass Pedals, Burns B3 Theremin.
brimoore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can second that about Kraft Music. I ordered my Kronos 61 from them, and for the same street price as everywhere else (~$3k), I got a great looking Kronos 61, a Korg SOS multi-track recorder, a heavy duty x-stand, 10' cables, a little piano bench, some headphones, AND a Gator GK-61 light weight case. Plus it was 12 months same as cash, which made it easier for me to fit it in my budget.

The "free" stuff was nice, but the keyboard is AMAZING!!!!!! You will be inspired the second you start playing. I made my first song in 5 minutes Smile
phattbuzz
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long did it take for Kraft to fill your orders?
brimoore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine was a pre-order, and the second wave of Kroni, so it took longer than an in-stock item. I did buy my Yamaha P250 from them and it was less than a week for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: