Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

73 or 88 My story-mind made up for me

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Musicisme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: 73 or 88 My story-mind made up for me Reply with quote

On a previous thread I ask readers to help me make a decision on the 73 or 88 key Kronos. I decided to get the 88 and went to the Guiter Center in Towson Md. They had 2 88's a couple of days before. Now they were sold. They had the demo which they were willing to sell. No thanks. I felt let down. I should have bought the 88 2 days before.
So I started calling around going on line etc. Washington Music said they had 2 88's and one 73. I drove to Wheaton Md. -40 miles of heavy traffic (just outside of Washington D.C.). I get there and I was told that the computer had not been updated and they had no 88's. They only had the 73. "I'll take it". My mind was made up for me and I'm just as happy as if it were a 88. Some person had pre-ordered it and never came back to pick it up. I am now home getting ready to unpack. I just want to savor the moment. You know -look at the box, take one piece of wrapping out at a time, etc. Well I am going to hibernate for a few weeks. Good luck to you persons that are still looking and waiting.
zzz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy! I ordered an 88 a while ago, but they're still invisible on this side of the pond... don't forget the feedback!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: