Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Charging sounds to the Microsampler. Imminent suicide!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pau1097

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Charging sounds to the Microsampler. Imminent suicide!!!! Reply with quote

The question I have might be easy to solve.. Please, please I need to figure it out soon!

I bought the microsampler to play it as a keyboard using the sounds I have recorded myself on the album.

For example, loading a real trumpet sampler from my protools sessions.

I have the microSAMPLER Editor librarian and itīs quite easy to upload my own sampler to it but, hereīs where my problems begin:

-how can I send that libraries to the sampler and how can I find them later. How can I save them to the microSAMPLER?

-I dont care about the library that the microSAMPLER have now so, I wouldnīt mind to overwrite them with my own stuff

-Itīs easier to send via audio in the samplers I want and edit them with the microSAMPLER? If thatīs the way to do it, how can I do it and then have the, for example C4 trumpet in every note on the keyboard?. Once again, once Iīve done that, how can I save it and, how can I access to it the next time I plug the microSampler?

If someone knows how to do this and spend some minutes helping me will be recieve love, sex and good food and his team of whatever will win every match.

I am beginning the rehearsals tomorrow and I canīt play any sound that fits me!! The tour begins on Wednesday!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!
[/b]
Re-Member
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-how can I send that libraries to the sampler and how can I find them later. How can I save them to the microSAMPLER?

1. Select which bank you want to save your project to on the MS-1.
2. Go to "Communication" and then "Transmit to Current Bank" from the editor.
3. After it uploads all the samples, save the bank on the MS-1 itself using the WRITE button.

"how can I do it and then have the, for example C4 trumpet in every note on the keyboard?.

Either load different pitched samples onto each key using the editor to be used in SAMPLE mode, or upload the sample once in the key of C and then select it in KEYBOARD mode. This will stretch the sound across all the keys.

"Once again, once Iīve done that, how can I save it and, how can I access to it the next time I plug the microSampler?"

The WRITE button saves everything in the bank.

Did you get this used without a manual or something? Haha.
Roland Juno-60, SH-101, TR-606, MC-505, Casio CZ-101, Yamaha DX100, DX11, Kawai R-50e // Korg R3, microSTATION, Monotribe, MS-20 Mini, SQ-1, minilogue, electribe sampler, Volca series: Bass, Keys, Beats, Sample, FM, Kick, Moog Theremin
pau1097

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you saved my life and, no, Iīve bought it new but Manuals are like japanese to me.. Itīs easy once you know and Iīm sure Iīll gues pretty much everything from this begining but, this was like a weird creature I have to kwow..

Everything works perfect, I might have some more questions but, not a lot and not with this horrible deadline..

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSampler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: