Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HDD TO SSD DRIVE REPLACEMENT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbeliz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:04 pm    Post subject: HDD TO SSD DRIVE REPLACEMENT Reply with quote

Has anyone tried installing an SSD drive to replace the factory HDD, if so notice any difference in loading, and what did you use.
rhydermike

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: HDD TO SSD DRIVE REPLACEMENT Reply with quote

jbeliz wrote:
Has anyone tried installing an SSD drive to replace the factory HDD, if so notice any difference in loading, and what did you use.

Please post back if you do it. I'm considering the same.
jbeliz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Please post back if you do it. I'm considering the same.

I will once i figure it out, i tried putting a 64gb kingSpec in mine but for some reason it is not showing up on the list on my triton. I even cloned the drive so i am still testing to see what may be the problem.
310electro

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:22 pm    Post subject: Korg Triton Extreme - replace hard drive with SSD Reply with quote

Did anyone ever replace the internal hard drive inside the Korg Triton Extreme with a solid state hard drive?
Soundcard: Universal Audio Apollo Quad - (Firewire 800)
jbeliz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to successfully swap my triton studio HDD to an SSD i love hearing no mechanical sounds quiet and seems a tad faster at loading samples.
ronnfigg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbeliz wrote:
I was able to successfully swap my triton studio HDD to an SSD i love hearing no mechanical sounds quiet and seems a tad faster at loading samples.

Can you expound on how you did it. Surely SSDs are SATA devices so an interface must be necessary?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: