Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What have I messed up?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vic365

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: What have I messed up? Reply with quote

OK, I'm an idiot (and that's just the beginning).

I bought my daughter a Korg-TM40 for her music studies. On the tuner side it has something called CALIB and I pressed the buttons. I wish I had learned not to press buttons to see what they can do.

Now I cannot figure out what I have changed, or what the normal value for the CALIB setting is and I can't reset it. All I can tell is it sounds different.

Please someone tell me what I messed up and how I can reset it to what the value should be.

Thank you.

Oh yes, I did read the pamphlet that serves as a manual, it tells me I can change things, but it doesn't tell me how to reset it or what exactly it does.

I've also searched thees forums and this question has not come up yet, or maybe I just couldn't search well. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: