Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cleaning the screen & screen protector
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred S wrote:
Installed a screen protector today. Used an Ipad size and cut to fit. No negative effect on the touch function. Probably not necessary, but I like the idea of protecting it from scractches.

Very good suggestion! I am going to do that too, I think it's useful since it's touchscreen.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does such a screen protector affect the readability when on stage (lamps shining on the display/protector)?

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invsasheild is the screen protects we use on our iPod and iPad. I found my son, 3 at the time, hammering with a car key on the iPod display. Didn't hurt the disPlay at all! But the invisisheild did pucker a bit at that spot. I will gladly pay the money for one again when I need to. That means once I can get a bug free Kronos!
Fred S

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

michelkeijzers wrote:
Does such a screen protector affect the readability when on stage (lamps shining on the display/protector)?

Not sure yet. It doesn't seem to negatively effect my iPhone or ipad. I'm guessing it will be minimal.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred S wrote:
michelkeijzers wrote:

Not sure yet. It doesn't seem to negatively effect my iPhone or ipad. I'm guessing it will be minimal.

In that case I also will get one when having my Kronos ... and maybe add one for the Extreme/M50 too.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: