Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scanning through a wave sequence using a controller.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:25 pm    Post subject: Scanning through a wave sequence using a controller. Reply with quote

Hello! Smile

I got a question regarding wave sequences:

What I'm trying to do is scan through the different samples/steps of a wave sequence using a controller (i.e. the Joystick +Y) , with smooth Xfades still working while doing so, resulting in something similar to working with a wavetable. I remember doing that on the Wavestation SR and I just successfully replicated that on the iWavestation app but can't seem to be able to do it on the Kronos.

I got the step position AMS set to Joystick +Y with the Run option disabled and, while the sequence progresses through the steps, the Xfades of each sample/step are ignored, resulting in hard triggers every time. Am I missing something?

I asked the same question over at the Wavestate forum just in case that synth is possible to replicate such thing. Any ideas whether that's possible on any other synth? Don't suppose Karma Wavesequence somehow also manages crossfades between the samples? If so I'd definitely consider buying it both for my Kronos X and my M3.. if Stephen could kindly offer some bundle discound of sorts Laughing

Here's a link to a video of a quick example I just sketched in iWavestation to show what I mean, using Sine, Triangle, Square and Sawtooth waveforms. Link is from a Wavestate fb group where I also asked a question there but then I remembered about this forum, hence the (re)'post! ^^

https://www.facebook.com/100001980256949/videos/3570332669867782/

Thanks in advance! ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: