Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Soon to be new Owner :)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jakker27

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Soon to be new Owner :) Reply with quote

Hi All,

After much soul searching, I decided to buy an Oasys 88 over a Kronos 88. There are a few reasons, though it was a tough. It's like when you fancy this lady and years later she has a daughter; whom when she reaches 18 is a bit of alright. You still want the mother. Unless you've good taste!!! boom boom...forget it.

So I'm happy with my choice. I know the history and about the Kronos but the Kronos isn't going anywhere. The Oasys, is still a powerful machine and it was probably a once in a lifetime opportunity to get one. We as a community, can still make it better. So I hope we can keep it alive because the reality is, no one has tapped that ass to the point it ain't worth tapping.....
cello
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's certainly one way of looking at it!

Congratulations on getting your OASYS - I maintain that the O remains the best keyboard Korg have made over and above ALL others. Twisted Evil

We are on our own now of course... but the power and beauty of the O is special and in a league of its own.

I hope you enjoy your O as much as we all enjoy ours. When do you receive it?

And welcome to KF by the way Smile
Jakker27

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I woke up today and had a change of heart. Purely because I could get a Kronos 88 for 200 pounds more and I know that it would have bugged me. I gotta say, it's the first time i've ever really been torn when it comes to instruments. I hope in the future, Korg can revisit the original design. So I was a bit premature! Not for the first time Embarassed

Cello you gotta great instrument there or rather instruments with the jp 80. Here's to the next 10 years. God knows what's around the corner.
Oasyianv

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: