Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with my PX5D!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrJKO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:23 am    Post subject: Need help with my PX5D! Reply with quote

I am having a problem with my px5d. When I connect my px5d to my computer the sound completely shuts off. For example, after I have connected my px5d I am not able to listen to songs from youtube, spotify etc. which means that it isn't just a problem with Ableton.

I have seen another post that brought up a similiar problem here but I tried the advices that were given there but it still doesn't work for me.
MatsEriksson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to use KORG Pandora as "input" sound device instead. The computer automatically, through plug-and-play things, switches to that one, and skips whatever other soundcard there was before. There's numerous places inside Control Panel where you can set this, or KORGs own USB driver interface that must be installed.

I do not use USB/PANDORA PX5D as a "TOTAL" soundcard for everything going into it and out from it. Whenever installed, it seems computer "defaults" to that.

That's what the computer assumes. Since you have neither stated your operating system, version, or if it's a MAC or PC, no one can help you and thus, hasn't answered.

------

I have trouble making PANDORA send its audio signal through the USB cable only and coming out of my fany soundcard to fancy speakers. You just eventually have to hook up yet another breakout cable at the output and going in to your soundcard. Seems a tad silly if you ask me. I have yet to figure this out, and believe me, I have scrutinized the manual, and the forums and asked KORG about it. They don't reply. In Sweden that is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: