Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Hendry Proves CERN Neutrino Data Correct
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmlguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone apparently thinks it's all a conspiracy between HOAs, law enforcement agencies in 3 states, judges, lawyers, 9/11 plotters, neutrinos, and music theory. It all connects together. It really does. It's the JFH unified theory.

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/JohnFHendry/index.html

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_6TLA47VZO5VPNQ2S5QLQ6SU3GU

Strangely enough, JFH unified theory doesn't seem to actually involve anything Korg related. Methinks some prescriptions for one or more of these have run out.
John Hendry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: "misunderstanding all you see" Reply with quote

SanderXpander said:

"but some would and blablabla" and "it seems to me you'd have no time or interest in writing even one of these long-@$$ posts on Korg Forums (of all places)."

SanderXpander you joined this forum July 29, 2011 and in just this short time of less than three months you have placed 518 posts. That's a lot of posts and I would question the reason and information you provide based on your failure to comprehend what has happened being shown here. I also question the validity and motive of anyone that does not use their real name while attacking the image of another forum member as Nature's site requires for this reason. Certainly anyone that wants to can identify any name in use using computer skills so it cannot be to hide from Big Brother or any other hidden interest for that matter.

My posts go back years when I ran into an old friend well established on this site as one of the first members and a valuable contributor of information on the use of the M1 and other Korg products from Hawaii verifying my identity to whom I am and what I did as shown in public legal records in representing the N. Shore and other remote areas in a long fight that became a lawsuit against a large electric company on another planet where I signed a now invalidated (due to illegal attorney conduct) non-disclosure agreement. The last time I checked the harmonic quality and power factor of A/C being supplied to my old neighborhood was excellent, above average, and being monitored 24 hours a day to maintain non-damaging service.

I ran into him here by accident when announcing the weak force was an oscillator and later posting the UFT and starting a popular in-depth thread Sharp restructured as this site is not owned by Korg and is independent making it unique. The UFT received acknowledgement from some of the top membership and technicians of this forum that I respect and this is what brings me back because the subject matter of Consciousness in relationship to Mass in oscillation is beyond the comprehension of most people on a technical level and that includes many physicists that endlessly chase their own tail trying to figure out what is right in front of them that comes from within known to Great Musicians even before the 60's. The words of the Beatles and countless other Musicians delivering a message that still evades you is certainly music related and it has a mathematical foundation observed by more that myself on this forum you seem to think you speak for. I suggest you look at the membership list and past posts still on this site determined by Sharp to be assessable before opening your mouth and saying foolish statements claiming putting years of intense scientific research data created by two completely separate research groups of the Highest possible Caliber together is not good science. It is science of the highest order and how science works as I just proved what brought me here in the first place "of all places" looking for intelligence in the matter of my first short post stating: "the Weak Force is an oscillator". You might not know what an oscillator's true mechanical function is but most here do and the subject matter of a filter comes next. Nature created music to bring people together and I am sure this worries some people that would rather people stay divided.

Science is the art of calculating data obtained at great difficulty and expense and your statements saying otherwise is absolutely false 100%. And since the math is so simple and I have shown how it was done step by step I have to say you are either hiding poor math skills and the understanding ability of a High School level or have some other agenda that may simply be emotionally motivated to support your own belief system of your position in Life while not understanding what you see, feel, and hear, all a product of Mass oscillation and the filter system created to avoid pain and increase pleasure bringing this back to Music Theory and the need to stay in tune.

"I could be way off".....or you could be pretending to be way off for any number of reasons, but most likely it's for emotional support of yourself in misunderstanding all you see if you really believe what you are saying.

John^^
xmlguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll tell you my motives straight out. I'm exposing your ranting and raving posts that you've spread all over the internet because it's relevant for anyone to judge your credibility, since you're claiming that you're proving something and because you're announcing your own claim as news. I don't need to make up any s**t about you. Your posts are easy to find in a single search.

Do you actually own any Korg gear at this point? SanderXpander's messages are usually on topic about Korg gear, unlike yours.
What is it about *KORG* FORUMS that you don't understand? A few off topic posts by members who mostly write about Korg gear is one thing, but using the forum for your continued rants is a different thing. Once you start announcing yourself as news here, you are trying to draw attention to your own rants because you are apparently not satified with merely posting in the Off Topic section. So long as you've kept your off-topic posts limited to the off-topic section, then I don't care about your rants. I recall that you've been warned in the past about being banned if you didn't limit your off-topic posts. I wasn't the one who warned you.
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calculating data has very little to do with science. But I'm done here - fortunately you only needed a little prodding to show your true colours.
John Hendry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:17 am    Post subject: The Truth or not the Truth.....that is all that matters Reply with quote

xmlguy said: "Someone apparently thinks it's all a conspiracy between HOAs, law enforcement agencies in 3 states, judges, lawyers, 9/11 plotters, neutrinos, and music theory. It all connects together. It really does. It's the JFH unified theory."

Then he gave two links to go to followed by: "Methinks some prescriptions for one or more of these have run out."

So lets take a look at what he's insinuating is not true to be used to insult me with and see if in fact he's not insulting himself in doing so. Members on Korg Forum have looked up the legal records on some of this already in the past verifying some of the information related to my MCR HOA Hawaii Lawsuit in making comments...and thanks for taking the time to do so. If had more time I'd look up the post and credit the names.

This is one of the posts I wrote he linked to on Yahoo exposing at least one post made in my name that I did not post by "Freedom Seeker" (I am assuming) that wanted to help out and took over my online identity till I reported it to Newsvine but Yahoo posts got by. I did say pass it around...NOT say you are me and change things;-) I don't have a clue now how many posts on MCR are out there now. My image and words were taken and used on Veggiedate.com so we all need to be aware how anyone can say anything and do anything online especially hiding behind fictitious names. His intentions were good but I tried to keep track of my posts....but now its a lost cause. But I did get the word out. So let's see what xlmguy thinks is not true.

This is my reply to the quantity of records in another case letting me in the door to be on topic as I have thousands of posts on the corruption of the legal system that has affected my life and affects yours to a lessor degree till something catastrophic like a auto accident reveals it when you try to get your insurance policy honored after paying for it ever since you started driving and the attorneys walk away with it:

"The 575 cubic feet of records"
Wow...that's almost as much as John F.Hendry vs Maluhia Country Ranches Home Owners Association: Civil N0. 04-1-0127-02 generated. It was stopped 21 days before settlement by binding arbitration when the Washington State Klickitat Sheriffs following the wishes of a political lobbyist illegally assisted in the theft of the evidence and legal papers along with everything else I own to stop it. The problem with 911 is it sent out a message to law enforcement they can do whatever they want....and the MCR HOA Board as well.

My property was shipped from Hawaii to WA and filled a 30 ft container packed and was placed in legal storage protected by a written storage contract signed by the lobbyist and I faxed a copy of the storage agreement to the Sheriffs to protect the property and they knew all about the 9 year half million dollar lawsuit I was about to win.

Winning arbitration would put many insurance companies at risk of paying out millions of dollars in damages to the MCR/KAPWC HOA members harmed by the defendants the Klickitat Sheriffs are protecting and opens up a Pandora's Box to expose the police in Hawaii acting under the Color of the Law also assisting by refusing to do their job (unless the crime was so outrageous it left a trail of blood to the crime scene at a Board member's home) and expose the judge and all the attorneys breaking the law to protect the wealthy Board members I sued once the story got out.

The Klickitat Sheriffs and the political lobbyist broke a Court order in writing to take my property and the Court order (Cause No. 09-2-001) was part of the deception used to gain control of the evidence and legal papers.

Some of my property was kept and sold and I was told I would be "arrested" if I persisted in trying to file a theft report, some of it may have been destroyed, and what was left shipped into another State illegally and after 2 years I have been unable to get what is left back because the Hood River Sheriffs Department in Oregon where the property was shipped to said without a police report from the Klickitat Sheriffs that assisted in the theft they will not investigate it. This is exceptionally valuable property and includes the computers holding ITS helicopter research data and other related hardware.

Time has proven the case is a criminal conspiracy case so they don't need a theft report but unless I hear something back soon I will move on to the FBI with a well documented case in writing that involves the Police in three States under the color of law not only refusing to do their job, but assisting in the crime and I want everyone to be aware of this. The theft stopped arbitration and caused the lawsuit protecting MCR Lot 21 to be dismissed allowing the HOA Board to continue breaking the law using the legal system to take the property from me. I was over $18,000 paid in advance for HOA dues because of a fine I paid. But the Hawaii Court as well as the Office of Disciplinary Counsel has allowed the HOA Board to take the property from me because I busted the "legal" system in Hawaii.

They did not expect me to ever make it to arbitration (took 5 years and 4 attorney's) and for the Klickitat Sheriffs to get caught assisting in the theft of the legal papers and evidence with everything I own to stop it. Nor did the judge expect the defendants to show off and keep breaking the law overtly with no concern for people seeing what was happening to scare and control the other HOA members showing what will happen to them. See: Wailuku Division DC-No.10-1-0380, Christopher Williams, a process server authorized by the Hawaii Sheriffs postponed the advertised sale of Lot 21 and then conducted a "public auction" with 2 people present. Sale price of $1.2m, 2.75 ocean view lot? $14,300 to an HOA Board member.

Law enforcement will do nothing about it because law enforcement is assisting in the crime to protect the defendants and the insurance companies.

JFH^^

Well that is a illegitimate post I put up. Perhaps xmlguy would care to comment on why he has a problem with the truth. The legal documents can be looked up online, some already have by Korg Forum members. But I'll post the writ and storage contract with the political lobbyist's signature blocked so he can't say in court I damaged his chance to a fair trial to show what happened on June 9, 2009 that stopped my winning a lawsuit over a claim an HOA road is a Board member's private driveway.

Here's the proof below and note Tax foreclosure where the tax was increased x4. I lost my Maui property as a result of June 9, 2009 stopping the 9 yr lawsuit protecting it. Without my personal property needed to support myself I was unable to pay the taxes and I went from being worth 1.8 mil to this last $189,000 property they are trying to take for taxes they jacked up after they towed my new Mazda truck and camper out of my driveway and "lost" the ticket in Court so I couldn't defend the error in Court. They sold it (breaking every law in the book to do so) for less than the towing charges at auction to a relative of the Police Officer that towed it I was told.

So I am trying to figure out what xlmguy's problem is after Sharp told him he was wrong, it is news, and really BIG news. One thing is for sure: xlmguy just won the "biggest missed opportunity" award of the year. But I see no reason Sharp should pay the price and not have this news and page up showing how it's done on his site ahead of others. You know what xlmguy....you are not a hero. I'll just leave it at that for what you are trying to do. I have never been warned as you just stated however when I put up news on the New Circle of Fifths someone did say is was not music related for news. And now you are saying my posts telling the truth of what is happening to me over a crime makes me ranting and raving all over the Internet? And telling the truth about it damages my credibility? AND YOU CALL IT ON YOURSELF TO DISCREDIT ME FOR THAT? ALL BECAUSE I AM PROVING SOMETHING SO SIMPLE I POSTED IT SO EVERYONE HERE WITH A CALCULATOR CAN SEE HOW I DID IT EXCEPT YOU? The TRUE STORY of the MCR HOA is online and it's growing just like I engineered it only far bigger than expected. Way bigger. Some sites have pulled all posts but mine so go look but don't just pick the few posts you feel are to the left. I post on both sides of issues. I live in the middle.

John^^

PS. SanderXpander your last post I see below is as wrong as it is pathetic...true colors? Come to Court on Friday if you want to see them. I have Sheriffs and Police Officers breaking the law to deal with and a written reponce to write. Be glad people like me are around to protect your rights, not the brave XLMguy who denies reality to the point of insulting people for living in it.^^

Note date of my attorney's letter May 5, 2009. As you can see, dispite needing 5 attorneys I made it to binding arbitration. Because the attorneys tried to use time, a double edged sword to stop me... the amount of evidance that accumulated over the years showing the defendants actions is staggering. I left Hawaii because after being attacked they used their connections to file false police reports the police accepted instead of arresting them as law required because the truth was obvious and known to them. Saying the HOA members are a threat to them and then insanly torturing an HOA member's puppy that got away bleeding causing a Court case to document it increased it drastically in our favor with a Court ordered "stay" stopping many other lawsuits filed against them about to be lifted.

In my opinion to say they (and their insurance companies) were desperate is a gross understatement. I trusted the political lobyiest who signed the storage contract as a good friend who helped me at times and knew all about the case. The only way they could stop me was through an act of deception and hidden communications to obtain the case evidance and legal papers and they had to use the Klickitat Sheriffs who were willing to break the law to steal everything I own placed in legal storage against my direct orders saying I would be arrested if I persisted. It is now a chiminal case putting the legal system at risk because when that side of the law fails Democracy fails. I can't let that happen....but some would by denying it's cause of failure as you see some doing.

"9/11 plotters" ....note I never said that. What a little weasel....

Here is the truth that exposes xlmguy's hold on reality:

This first photo file in the time line of events is the letter I received from my attorney after sending the ODC about 2.5 pounds of evidence that exposed the attorneys and showed using email that for over a year my own attorney had refused to respond to the case while the Board tried to run up legal bills and foreclose on my property after they "lost" over $18,000 I paid in a fencing fine the HOA's insurance attorney made them drop because it showed the road was a road, not a Board member's driveway as he claimed that started the lawsuit while the HOA members generated an absolutely amazing amount of evidence in my favor that won the case ten times over. The attorneys had crossed the line the ODC would allow which forced him to do what the other attorneys never thought he would do... obey the Judges Court Order and schedule the Court Ordered Binding arbitration. I played dead and then "woke up". On June 9, 2009 I was only 21 days away from winning the 9 year dispute and lawsuit over the un-defendable claim the HOA road was a private driveway while also saying by fining me over $18,000 for not putting up a fence along side the road they knew it was a road.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNVG-F6CRU_mgw8-G1FjezJCH5iFvsSe_lQkc8P

This is the 2 page letter to Judge Weisfied who is acting as the political lobbyist's attorney. Note the letter shows I am buying the house from him and I am not a "renter". At that time I "knew" I could not be evicted as a renter because I had a sales contract that showed I was buying the house. Welcome to Germany Pre WW2... the eviction Judge who seemed quite surprised to learn I was not a renter refused to accept the sales contract in witting. No rental contract was shown either obviously. I had paid apox $40,000 down on the house in quarterly installments the seller kept. I don't think they expected this to happen. Anything is possible looking at a speed of light clock...

Page 1: https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMJ2nRZrcTAOWtc6XvevD7kVZhPcKsQMPIFZ0-G

P2: https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP8QMOoFSm5YbQo2fi5GCvmR36fVmsE70palmk_

This is the storage contract and act of deception used to steal the MCR lawsuit's case evidence and legal papers they all knew I needed to finish the lawsuit along with everything else I owned as the pay off placed in storage protected by a signed storage contract I needed for insurance reasons. I faxed it to the Sheriffs because the law required I notify them of any changes and as you can see the seller/lobbyist told me to remain at the house past the June 8, 2009 eviction date so he could come get the keys. Instead he showed up with the Sheriffs and against my stern objections and without handing me a single piece of paper they illegally took everything I owned that filled a 30 ft container and shipped it across State lines into Oregon to a friends storage location. All my keyboards, RC aircraft, patent papers, family pictures, everything. You don't believe something like this can happen until it happens. This act of deception is what kept me from putting the MRC lawsuit's case evidence and legal papers on my own 10 acres 200 ft away in a large bus a friend needed a place to store and use a local storage facility nearby for everything else. They were certain I would react emotionally like most people would react and I would not allow this to happen but it was quite obvious they would shot me "as a threat" if I did anything but get in my truck and leave. I wanted to stay on my own property next door and film it but they said I had to leave my own property as well so I went straight to a safe location and reported the crime. I knew they had just proven the case was a felony criminal conspiracy case involving law enforcement and had just removed all statute of limitations. I put the case damages in a trust. I own the copyright to the New Circle of Fifths that is classified as a "test sheet". Wait till you see it... get ready to be blown away. It has a worm hole e{a}/t=E right in the middle. A fifth above is a forth below....

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMueJjrH50Y3bw-ODxk1HSJkXYrxSLrRCI2fvI5

This is the evection writ used in the deception. Notice it is a Superior Court Order and clearly states the Sheriffs cannot take your property against your wishes. They had to go on my half mile road to get off the property and an expert witness said the only chance of a defense was saying the property was so valuable it would cause a riot left out on public property.... if they had filed the right papers and not seen the storage contract I showed them again. The seller said very loudly "Are your legal papers in there showing off." I said "Yes and I'm getting them out" and the Sheriffs said "No you're not". That's when they figured I'd snap... didn't work.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOHjAHFMEv2yWUCh9lxnsveTH5-Z6k2HIx24Hm4

This is one of the many letters used to create a fake debt owed to foreclose on my 1.2 million dollar Maui property ignoring the $18,000 paid ahead in dues my attorney refused to respond to. I'm using it because it shows after June 9, 2009 the attorneys are so confident they admitted to sending my attorney a copy instead of just putting the CC showing he received a copy on a back page with no page number, date, or signature. When you are represented by an attorney the defendant's attorney cannot communicate with you directly and must go through your attorney and this went on for a very long time and is what got the ODC to react. But here they think its over and are having fun. BTW.. my lot had no water meter to even have a water leak.

Page 1: https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPk500yq_rmptaD7oZZ6ssdRH9YIAAltd_rbzZS

P2: https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipN_xk3GNGY1RHrS0bbV1et_Qn5ut-RU8GejgKDh

This is DC-CIVIL NO 10-1-0380 that shows after the HOA Board foreclosed on my Maui property ignoring the $18,000 shown in my billing records I paid in advance that got "lost" in changing HOA management companies the Sheriffs in Hawaii process server took it out of public auction and placed in a private auction with 2 "qualified bidders" where the HOA's attorney paid $14,343 for it. It's market value was appraised by Coldwell Banker at 1.2 - 1.4 million dollars.

Page 1: https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNAlOwu7-kPgIIltlyFeAZa6B4bJc8bbA8vCM5d

P2: https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNUxCtcBQwZo7fjSGN6b8AfRuVByssu3xsMs-Tl

P3: https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNks-OJMD2QFefkpFwXPdVMlRwbo6U7zoYvHa3B

This is the Maui Tax Record that shows after the HOA attorney purchased my Maui property at private auction "somehow" it was put back in my name with the attorney listed as my "Trustee". And then "somehow" it got put back in his name. I'm not sure exactly what happened but I never singed anything nor did I received a cent of the money paid for my Maui property and it appears to me the "lost" $18,000 was used to pay off the attorneys he used and then as my "legal Trustee" he cashed my check and then put "my" property back in his name.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMXbDN9ZX8RoPX28Mo9jxcrwCUqkXdO2MQRBhkt

What you see here is a lawless free-for-all using the US Legal System and "Law" enforcement happening all throughout America now without it being quite so obvious unless you happen to be Kelly Thomas or get pulled over and the cop says you look suspicious and takes all your money under Civil Forfeiture without arresting you or charging you with a crime.

I called the police in Hawaii and reported the crime but they said it was a Civil matter and I should hire an attorney...

Last edited by John Hendry on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a little like the Hell's Angels, beating someone up for saying they act like criminals.
xmlguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JFH, I'm quite sure that you honestly believe that everything you write is true in your own mind. That you think that everything that's happened to you is a result of a criminal conspiracy against you instead of the normal course of the law based on your own actions and behavior is why I think you are ranting and raving. You seem to be entirely oblivious to the irrationality exhibited in your rants.
CharlesFerraro
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly this is another clown who should be banned but wont be. Step up to the plate, moderators.
Pepperpotty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CharlesFerraro wrote:
Sadly this is another clown who should be banned but wont be. Step up to the plate, moderators.

I agree that John's decision to post his findings on a korg website may be a little bizarre. But he is still within his right to do so. This post has been moved to the off topic section so as Sharp says, anything goes.

I can't say that I entirely understand much of his theory as I'm neither a scientist nor a mathematician. However, I can see how it would be an interesting read for those who do.

He hasn't attacked anyone, despite being considerably questioned by other forum members. He isn't selling anything, or advertising anything and there are no links to spam sites in his posts.

Whilst his posts may be unusual for our forum, I see no reason to ban him at present.

Of course, if you have any further problems with him I would be happy to discuss it in PM.

Thanks,

Emma
John Hendry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Looking without seeing.... Reply with quote

xlmguy if you paid attention to what I am doing and did research instead of emotionalizing and saying things that are not true hoping no one looks up the truth and accepts what you say to make yourself feel good about yourself and fit in to your own self description to yourself you wouldn't have to say things known to be false.

You should be careful because the truth is clearly shown in public records that show the main claim made, that a section of the MCR subdivision road is a board member's driveway which is what started the MCR lawsuit, is false. It was a claim made that had no defence and ended up affecting the other HOA members properties taking damages into the millions of dollars through decreased property values very quickly making the defendants and their insurance companies desperate to the point of being voted off the board for their actions and while voted off the board using the HOA members own HOA money to file a HUGE lawsuit and take actions against the new Board members VOTED IN. I guess not having the right to vote in new Board members is normal lawful action. The Board member/attorney that now owns my lot was arrested at that same special meeting held to vote him and the other Board members off the Board for trying to stop the vote and took out $12,500 of the HOA's money to pay a retainer to a chiminal defence attorney while voted off.

One new Board member voted in whose wife notified me of this is a two time Grammy Award winning musician so I doubt your statements you are making about me will go very far and will have instant Karma on yourself instead. It is obvious you are reading my posts that explain everything with the color needed to keep up the defendants confidence up while getting the facts out and time will show what you are trying and willing to do by saying the law is in effect. I am not going to waste time repeating what is online because you are being controlled by your attitude that adjusts the world to your likings, not as it is, and as you said your intentions are to discredit me.

I have shown you something not online to lock this up and that is the Writ that says my property could not be taken and the storage contract that shows the illegal act of deception used to get me to put my property in storage and stay in the house till the 9th (my ten acres they are trying to take through increased taxes was only 150 ft away where I would have put it otherwise) and use the Sheriffs to acquire the case evidence and legal papers through an act of deception to stop the binding arbitration scheduled to start in 21 days mentioned in the storage contract yet you still say this is a "normal course of the law based on your (my) own actions and behavior". Ha..LOL..ha you are a funny guy xlmguy. But I am going to have to wake you up now.

The fact is this subject matter you brought up trying to confuse the issue to discredit me has absolutely nothing to do with CERN's claim being validated using SLAC's E158 data and shows the length you are willing to go to avoid the topic that Sharp said was news correcting your first statement that is was not news. The paper I posted introduces a lesser diesis into physics and that is highly music related especially for ALL keyboards showing your entire statement was wrong. But most important of all you said: "I'll tell you my motives straight out. I'm exposing your ranting and raving posts that you've spread all over the Internet because it's relevant for anyone to judge your credibility, since you're claiming that you're proving something and because you're announcing your own claim as news." Again Sharp said it was BIG news and probably because he looked at what I did which you have shown is way over your head, but that does not under Korg Forum rules allow you go digging up personal unrelated information to try to discredit me using it.

John^^

PS Don't feel bad xmlguy, Nature is up to something and is using you to connect the discovery I posted to the unhidden illegal activity I am involved in. I planned on keeping it separate and let it catch up later. It doubled in the last two weeks BTW and it's all in email. No...I take that back. If you are going to act like a little jerk you should feel like one. So feel bad and reflect on what you said breaking the Forum rules. If Sharp says its News that should be good enough for you to accept. At least talk about the topic if you want to discredit me so bad. My posts you referenced are written in such a way to not create alarm in the defendants so they feel safe to carry on out in the open while exposing their intentions....like what just happened to you.

"Do you actually own any Korg gear at this point?" You mean after the Klickitat Sheriffs illegally took all my keyboards you read about? LOW BLOW! Ouch! Make up your mind...you're making my M50 feel lonely......it usually gets to sit on top.
[img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
CharlesFerraro
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepperpotty wrote:
I can't say that I entirely understand much of his theory as I'm neither a scientist nor a mathematician. However, I can see how it would be an interesting read for those who do.

I think he lost all credibility when he said:
John Hendry wrote:
a lawsuit against a large electric company on another planet

To try to call him figurative would be silly. The poor guy is off his rocker. I don't necessarily take issue with his lack of mental faculty, but to submit other forum members to his directed, creepy, obsessive rants is... a point you seemed to miss when you said:

Pepperpotty wrote:
He hasn't attacked anyone, despite being considerably questioned by other forum members.

John Hendry wrote:
The words of the Beatles and countless other Musicians delivering a message that still evades you is certainly music related and it has a mathematical foundation observed by more that myself on this forum you seem to think you speak for. I suggest you look at the membership list and past posts still on this site determined by Sharp to be assessable before opening your mouth and saying foolish statements claiming putting years of intense scientific research data created by two completely separate research groups of the Highest possible Caliber together is not good science. It is science of the highest order and how science works as I just proved what brought me here in the first place "of all places" looking for intelligence in the matter of my first short post stating: "the Weak Force is an oscillator". You might not know what an oscillator's true mechanical function is but most here do

Face palm
John Hendry wrote:
I have to say you are either hiding poor math skills and the understanding ability of a High School level or have some other agenda that may simply be emotionally motivated to support your own belief system of your position in Life while not understanding what you see, feel, and hear, all a product of Mass oscillation and the filter system created to avoid pain and increase pleasure bringing this back to Music Theory and the need to stay in tune.

"I could be way off".....or you could be pretending to be way off for any number of reasons, but most likely it's for emotional support of yourself in misunderstanding all you see if you really believe what you are saying.

Think
John Hendry wrote:
PS. SanderXpander your last post I see below is as wrong as it is pathetic...true colors? Come to Court on Friday if you want to see them. I have Sheriffs and Police Officers breaking the law to deal with and a written reponce to write. Be glad people like me are around to protect your rights, not the brave XLMguy who denies reality to the point of insulting people for living in it.

Of course his last post is another whiny rant towards xml. Bottom line is Korg forums ought to retain some sense of professionalism instead of being a public podium for psychobabble. We're not babysitters or therapists or conspiracy theorists. We're sound designers, producers and keyboardists. Let John Hendry unload his baggage on some other schmuck's forum.
xmlguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JFH, did you receive a head injury in your accident?

For the record, I haven't referred to the CERN information at all. That is news, for other sites where it's on-topic, that was reported elsewhere, which is where you read it, obviously. I was referring to your message, which was you announcing that you claimed to have proven something, referring to yourself in the third person, since nobody else in their right mind and with any credibility has seen fit to agree with you and announce it for themselves as news. Feel free to post links to any credible scientists who directly agree with you and specifically refer to your posts as news. Your claim seems to be news only in your own little world, not the real world.

My question about your Korg gear was to see if you have any reason to be on these forums at all, since you don't appear to discuss your own gear compared to how much you rant on off-topic subjects. That you still have some Korg gear is a good thing, since I think it's tragic for anyone to lose their gear involuntarily, for whatever reason. Perhaps you will find that making music with your gear is a more productive use of your time than ranting on off-topic subjects in a music forum. Music can be relaxing and calming, Maybe you could write a synth symphony or opera based on your experiences. It could be your Tommy.
Aciphecs
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CharlesFerraro wrote:
I think he lost all credibility when he said:
John Hendry wrote:
a lawsuit against a large electric company on another planet

For me it was when he posted his Fabio-look-alike and Chief-rants-alot pictures in this thread.

BP Facebook Page

BP Youtube Channel
John Hendry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Truth runs the ride... Reply with quote

Thanks pepperpotty,

You said: "I agree that John's decision to post his findings on a korg website may be a little bizarre."

As far as history goes the discovery of the Unified Field Theory is directly connected to Korg Forum, and the CERN paper I posted was solid verification and why I posted it here in followup to the New Circle of Fifths announced a year ago that is a spin off of UFT research. It is based a great deal on music theory basics and if you just copy what I did with a calculator in the paper posted you will see how a "comma" as used in tuning comes about so if you ever need to tune a real piano or chase it playing it will come in quite handy understanding what it is.

Years ago a thread that became too "religious" among other things going off into the DNA (my thumbnail is the DNA's X-Ray showing Mass in oscillation) and referred to as "epic" by some linking it was posted here. It was input from the more advanced technical members that helped me realize an important issue with it from something that was said in discussion putting some credit where it belongs. There are still some posts left over from back then, one consequently called "CERN: Beyond public acceptance" which was a good title because the reality it references makes some uncomfortable touching on the basics of their belief system and how they see themselves, as was just shown.

Because of legal issues with an HOA that followed me to WA through buying a house from a political lobbyist I had to stop work on it trying to keep a roof over my head but kept up with some research that progressed steadily over the years up to CERN's resent announcement. Sharp was one of a few that saw "T" that didn't try to run off with it as their own work along with Jason Coombs who confirmed it as an expert witness so when I got 2.48e5 from a 1000 yr measurement of the weak force matching CERN's 453.6 mile 2.48e5 measurement I returned to post it here and Sharp's response shows why.

xlmguy's reaction was not questioning but an outright "Off Topic" attack angered by the obvious success of something he does not understand and he resulted to using 100% unrelated personal information he gathered from the Internet to cause harm and spread lies violating Korg Forum rules AFTER Sharp corrected him and said how important the news was.

How much is this discovery worth to this site's value if indeed it is true as the math shows in support of years of prediction and not one scientist on Nature's site posting rebuttals to CERN's finding since my posts went up stopping the flood by exposing SLAC E158 data? And who is xmlguy to be damaging it?

Is this the respect you all show Sharp when he says something you don't understand? Yes it is. It's 9th grade math.....sorry, that's all it is. I did the hard part to let you see something really cool and blow your mind but you lack what it takes to see it.

But the bottom line is what xmlguy said about the legal system and what has happened to me as well as a lot of other home owners as a result of it and if it is true or not. That scale of truth shows what you are. You get what you put out.

John^^

Last edited by John Hendry on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@pepperpotty
Just for the record, I personally don't care if JH gets banned or not. I couldn't care less about being insulted by someone like him. In fact, provoking him was most of my point. So I take at least partial responsibility for that. Sorry if it caused too much unruliness on the forun. I'm just really allergic to the type.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: