Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks & goodbye & hello again!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news.

best regards
SoulBe
synthjoe
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs up Cello, good decision! Smile And yet again a great example how Sharp takes care of this community with great delicacy and determination - a true gentleman's way. Wink
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to have you back Cello!

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
vEddY
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cello wrote:
You guys are absolutely great. Thank you so much for taking the time to make such kind comments - all of which are warmly appreciated.
I've had time to reflect and think - as well as observe developments in another thread that was a contributory factor to my decision to leave (not the only one, but was certainly a factor).
Yeh, I'll drink to that Laughing

C, don't get upset over people being people. People ARE people and they always will be. Once you realize that, life becomes so much simpler. If you get upset over that, you'll just be... upset. All the time. And that's just a waste of time.

Just turn on your keyboard and punch it out through your keys. That's the best relief I know of. Apart from go-karts, but that's an entirely different story Very Happy Laughing
Personally? LPI. RHCE, RHCI, RHCX, RHCVA. MCITP 2008 certification done. MCITP Virtualization Administrator done. MCITP Exchange 2010 done. MCITP MS SQL 2008 done. MCT done. MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSE:Messaging and MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure done. VCP5-DV done. VCI done. MCITP: Sharepoint 2010 Administrator done. VCP5-Cloud done. VCP5-DT done. VCAP5-DCA done. VCP6-DCV done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DennyC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back. Smile Smile Smile
BasariStudios
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Cello...lets start disagreeing again...
cello
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BasariStudios wrote:
Lol Cello...lets start disagreeing again...

lol - no we won't! Wink Laughing
Rocness

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to worried Cello, I think I Know where to find you, probaly over at (deleted by Secret Roland Agent)
cello
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocness wrote:
Not to worried Cello, I think I Know where to find you, probaly over at (deleted by Secret Roland Agent)

Lol! Not exactly the life and soul of the party over there... way too quiet!
vEddY
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocness wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cello, speaking of the devil.... if you could, in a couple of words, summarize how you feel about the Jupiter 80, it would be very helpful. I didn't have the chance to try it out, watched a whole bunch of HQ videos with that thing starring, but.. from user's perspective, how do you feel about it? I haven't felt any warmth towards any roland synths in the past 15 years, except for V-synth.

I just bought a Waldorf Blofeld Black Limited Edition, desktop/tabletop version. Freakin' astonishing synth for a ridiculus price. Absolutely insane.
Personally? LPI. RHCE, RHCI, RHCX, RHCVA. MCITP 2008 certification done. MCITP Virtualization Administrator done. MCITP Exchange 2010 done. MCITP MS SQL 2008 done. MCT done. MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSE:Messaging and MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure done. VCP5-DV done. VCI done. MCITP: Sharepoint 2010 Administrator done. VCP5-Cloud done. VCP5-DT done. VCAP5-DCA done. VCP6-DCV done.
Kevin Nolan
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cello -

You are a fabulous person and a fabulous musician - it's people like you that make this forum excellent and why I value it so much.

Great that you'll be staying in touch.

Kevin.
Rav2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Just came across this dusty thread (or is it just me being roughly 5 years late Idea). I just thought I'd leave a huge thanks to all of you guys right there.

Without your knowing, members like you and many, many others (e.g., Nolan, vEddy, Stephen Kay, Peter M. Mahr, Qui Robinez, Mike Conway, Akos, ... that list easily could go on for a while) actually do make a big difference, changing other people's lives in a most positive sense. Your willingness to share information and advice, makes it very easy for me, and undoubtedly many others, to get involved with some of the greatest pieces of music equipment ever made!

A huge adventure that might just have gone by, unnoticed, if you guys were not there.

Enjoy, R2
DAW: Juggling between FL 12 and Reaper.
Akos Janca
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your message R2, I really appreciate it.

This forum has changed but there are still some fine gentlemen around here to discuss or help each other sometimes when needed. That's why this is a valuable place, the best source for Korg user info.
Mike Conway
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, thanks for the positive words, R2!
StephenKay
KARMA Developer
Approved Merchant
KARMA Developer<br>Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the mention. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: