Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Try to get CompTIA Security+ Certified

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Computer Programmers – Software Developers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimjames

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:23 am    Post subject: Try to get CompTIA Security+ Certified Reply with quote

I know CompTIA Security+ not only ensures that candidates will apply knowledge of security concepts, tools, and procedures to react to security incidents, it ensures that security personnel are anticipating security risks and guarding against them. So i want try it, but how? i have no idea about it..who can give me some advices?
xmlguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, my "advices" is to learn not to post computer related certification questions on forums that have nothing to do with that, because it makes you look like a completely lost, ignorant, non-english speaking, noob. If you can't figure out where to post a question, you have no chance getting a job in the computer information security field, even if you do eventually find out how to take the exam.
crazylounyc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Computer Programmers – Software Developers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: