Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Karma Power Supply

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemma Dakesis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Karma Power Supply Reply with quote

Hi

Got a strange enquiry here. I've got a Karma that is in need of a new power supply... I need one that would be suitable for use in the UK (they only seem to have a 2 pin plug)

Does anything exist that would have the UK 3 pin plug?

Thanks
X-Trade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has the same adaptor as the TR (TR triton series entry level keyboard workstation, not the TR-Rack, which is a trinity-based product), ESX-1, EMX-1, and the Radias use the same power adaptor.
Probably a few others that I don't know about but I own/have owned all of the above.

As always, do clarify and compare the output voltages and modes on the adaptor before plugging it in (I think the adaptor in question is 9V AC/AC?)
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Bendor666

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This page appears empty to me right now so I guess that they're working on it or something.. Anyways, here should appear a table with all products and their adapters models.
http://korg.com/Adapters

If u have the same voltage as in UK, which I assume would be between 220-250 volt, then u only need a standard adapter for the shape of the socket.
Not necessarily an entirely new power supplier.

And if ur voltage is 110, and the only electronic device that ur gonna use is ur keyboard, then buy a new power supplier.
But! If ur gonna use more than one electronic device, maybe better considering of getting a voltage transformator for all yer stuff and plugin regulary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Karma All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: