Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OSAM 2012 Sign-up Sheet
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> One song a month – One year Contract
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CharlesFerraro
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: OSAM 2012 Sign-up Sheet Reply with quote

If you wish to participate in this year's OSAM Jan-Dec 2012, reply here to add your name.

So here we are, 'nother year, another 12 songs. Feel free to use this thread to share some of the golden nuggets of advice you learned from last year. Post your first and last song from 2011 too to compare how you've grown, or analyze what you could maybe work on. I think this is going to be a really great year and I can't wait to see some early bird submissions!
X-Trade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in. Again Very Happy
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Pumpkin King

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, why not. I've been on a roll lately in terms of getting a song done for every month. Let's hope I keep it up.
djcactus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pumpkin King wrote:
Yeah, why not. I've been on a roll lately in terms of getting a song done for every month. Let's hope I keep it up.

Yeah your last two tracks were great, be tee dubs sign me up.
neotechtonics
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely in... already.

KORG GEAR: EMX1-SM -- EMX1-SD -- KAOSS PAD3 -- MICROKORG -- KAOSSILATOR PRO -- NANOKONTROL1
OTHER GEAR: Roland SP404, MC303 -- Akai MPC-2500 SE -- Zoom R16 -- effects pedals -- DJ-gear -- Access Virus B
CharlesFerraro
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official list is:

X-Trade
Pumpkin King
djcactus
punpkomg
ellll
korgvuer
Aural Phoenix
oOjTgOo

I'm going to try to make sure everyone submits a song each month. Means I'll give you guys samples or collab on pieces if you're feeling uninspired. Do me a favor and pm me your e-mail addresses. I'm already in contact with some of you through fb or soundcloud so feel free to hit me up on there too.

Last edited by CharlesFerraro on Wed May 02, 2012 6:52 am; edited 3 times in total
djcactus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the reminder, i have a ton of material just waiting to be recorded, i work full time along with school full time and im married full time. Like i said ive worked on plenty this month just need a day to sit back and record. Which is good i have obligations for a local group i need to record for anyways

edit: ive been away from my computer the songs ready just gotta get home and upload it, sorry for a late submission
georgeinar
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, as you probably guessed, I wont be in it this year, but I will try to stop by and listen and comment, if that's ok. I am trying to finish up my Tall Dolls cd and get it produced and distributed etc so I won't be tackling any new projects this time. Maybe next year I'll start up a new set with some new jams.
album cover
korgvuer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: OSAM 2012 Sign-up Sheet Reply with quote

CharlesFerraro wrote:
If you wish to participate in this year's OSAM Jan-Dec 2012, reply here to add your name.

So here we are, 'nother year, another 12 songs. Feel free to use this thread to share some of the golden nuggets of advice you learned from last year. Post your first and last song from 2011 too to compare how you've grown, or analyze what you could maybe work on. I think this is going to be a really great year and I can't wait to see some early bird submissions!

Hello out there to all. I just came across the OSAM info & am wondering if it is too late to join. I would enjoy participating but want to check up to see if entries are still welcomed. I'll await word on this from whomever is organizing this, but either way good luck and good jams to all. Thanx.
Pecca
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a tiny Question:
Seen Jon Solo lately ? Smile
Was glad to see georgeinair still here Smile

Pump the jams !
X-Trade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: OSAM 2012 Sign-up Sheet Reply with quote

korgvuer wrote:
CharlesFerraro wrote:

Hello out there to all. I just came across the OSAM info & am wondering if it is too late to join. I would enjoy participating but want to check up to see if entries are still welcomed. I'll await word on this from whomever is organizing this, but either way good luck and good jams to all. Thanx.

It's just-quite not too late to sign up. Of course you'll have January to catch up on as well as doing February.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
korgvuer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: OSAM 2012 Sign-up Sheet Reply with quote

X-Trade wrote:
korgvuer wrote:
CharlesFerraro wrote:

It's just-quite not too late to sign up. Of course you'll have January to catch up on as well as doing February.

Thanks for getting back to me. I will prepare two tracks for submission in order to get caught up with everyone. Really appreciate your message. And I look forward to the critiques and suggestions from others in the 2012 OSAM. Again, thank you.
Aural Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Aural Phoenix, signing up to OSAM Jan-Dec 2012 Reply with quote

Quote:
CharlesFerraro wrote:

Hi CF, and everyone else ...

Count me in on these submissions, each month ...

Name : Aural Phoenix

I came across this forum recently and have joined up to share and learn and grow... and meet new, interesting people on here too.

Any professional assignments and/or contracts would be most welcome and appreciated ... and promptly and efficiently completed and delivered.

I am a singer/songwriter/producer-in-the-making, running a project studio outta my living room. The websites and my debut album, both are coming up, for now you can find my work on ...

www.soundcloud.com/AuralPhoenix

www.YouTube.com/TheAuralPhoenix

I'm gonna upload two songs for Jan and Feb as soon as I get onto my computer. Can't wait, to have ya'll hear 'em ...

Also, please feel free to connect with me on other social media ...

www.Facebook.com/AuralPhoenix

www.twitter.com/AuralPhoenix

regards,

A

PS: is this all that's needed to 'sign-up' ?
neotechtonics
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got no objections to your late entry seeing as you're going to catch-up for jan and feb. welcome to the OSAM challenge =)

reminds me that i'm falling behind. still haven't uploaded something for march.

KORG GEAR: EMX1-SM -- EMX1-SD -- KAOSS PAD3 -- MICROKORG -- KAOSSILATOR PRO -- NANOKONTROL1
OTHER GEAR: Roland SP404, MC303 -- Akai MPC-2500 SE -- Zoom R16 -- effects pedals -- DJ-gear -- Access Virus B
CharlesFerraro
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey AP! Yeah definitely join in on the fun, more the merrier!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> One song a month – One year Contract All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: