Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

****4 IMPROVEMENTS the iMS-20 could REALLY use****

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
floydkahue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: ****4 IMPROVEMENTS the iMS-20 could REALLY use**** Reply with quote

First off, this is an awesome bit of software, & it has become my primary instrument. Here are 4 things that I think would make the program WAY better, however...

1. The ability to disable the "sound edit" button for the drums, so that one doesn't accidentally hit it while playing & completely train-wreck.

2. related, or possibly another solution, allow the song to play while in the "sound edit" mode of a drum. This way we wouldn't be so locked into the our instruments. right now there's no way to change a drum on-the-fly without interrupting the song.

3. More chaos control to the drums! The drums are the best place to improvise because you can switch instruments so quickly (buttons on left side of chaos pad). However you're locked into only volume & pan for effects.

4. Sync time when switching songs! This is the WORST! There's no way to load a new song on-the-fly, like you can with the iElectribe! I think this is TRAJIC!!!

Actually, I could state a 5th point, but it's too obvious count it among this list...PROGRAMMABLE MIDI! The Nano2's are nice, but not you can't customize at all. If these things were in place I personally would have saved some money trying to make the app do what I feel it should do already. It would reduce the components to my setup significantly...not the least of which is the ability to leave my Macbook & Ableton at home & just take my iPad gear.
schreinein

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...... i'd like to add real time transposing of sequences to the list of additions/ changes! a small change yes, but vital IMO to the function of this app!

alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: